RPG-7 Soft Drink Bottle Launcher

Those crafty Japanese toy inventors are at it again:

I definitely would try and build my own before I’d drop $361 USD (28,350 YEN) on this!  Besides the few custom parts, it looks like you could get most of the kit from Home Depot.

Too bad there’s not a youtube video of this in action.  There are a lot of vids of people shooting bottles into the air using bicycle pump rigged launch pads though so I assume this would be similar.

Hat tip: Raeshawn

D Larsen August 9, 2012 at 12:02 am

The derps of vigilant Spectre would’ve been happy to oblige if I hadn’t shut them down. Perhaps they had their uses. Sorry mike

ENDO-Mike August 9, 2012 at 12:16 am

Their channel is still active. I’m sure they will come out with a new video once Anus Patriot gets Vigilant Spectre to pull the round I posted about a few days ago out of his ass.

D Larsen August 9, 2012 at 12:52 am

Yeah the channel is but they won’t be uploading new content. I’m not going to post publicly what I have in store but it’s an effective anti derp method. I’m just glad that little wombat faggot won’t be able to annoy the YouTube gun community again

paul kimble August 9, 2012 at 10:00 am

if derp was banned for youtubes there’d be nothing left.

D Larsen August 9, 2012 at 05:47 pm

True but these are the derpyest derps I’ve ever seen and it is our duty to remove them

D Larsen August 9, 2012 at 01:01 am

A while back AR15.com posted the same thing you did the first time around with them. Remember giving the rifle a blowjob while muzzling every sentient being in sight? They said they talked to the wombat faggot and he was actually sensible safe and thankful for their advice. Mike I think yours is the only blog that will call out derp for what it is. I mean AR15.com actually gave that guy the time of day. I’ll try to dig up the thread and send it to you or anyone else who wants to read it. It’s really sad IMHO.

Bilbo August 9, 2012 at 12:35 am

well at least it doesnt have a shoulder thingy that goes up

Liberty's Teeth August 9, 2012 at 01:04 am

there is a vid on dudeiwantthat.com

EventHorizon August 9, 2012 at 03:05 am

With all the upheaval over radiation poisoning in Japan and the intent of the Japanese Government and TEPCO to start up the nuke plants again I could see the Japanese protesters getting a few of these to support their efforts…. Since guns are outlawed, and apparently the large protests (peaceful) are having little to no impact. Maybe a few of these and that huge Gundam statue could change the direction in the Japanese government. If anything else, it will bring some refreshments to the poor LEO’s who have to stand outside government buildings in the soon to be sweltering heat.

Pete L August 9, 2012 at 09:59 am
D Larsen August 9, 2012 at 09:02 pm

Did watch that whole thing? Unimaginably unsafe derp and the derp is spreading like a cancer through their new recruit. And the wombat faggots gun is broken. Hopefully hell be out of derp action until his next welfare check comes

FlynnCastle August 9, 2012 at 12:06 pm

Why pay $361? I can spray myself in the face with water for free.

D Larsen August 9, 2012 at 02:01 pm

OK I will try another method. They’re just a little bit better with computers than I though. Or I hit the wrong 1. The Spectre derp probably uploads the vids and I may have hit the wombat derp faggot by accident. I hope to god his job depends on internet access or something. 1 of them will have a very difficult time accessing the internet and thats all I’ll say.

M August 9, 2012 at 04:56 pm

i would imagine that the trigger mechanism holds the bottle in place so that you can pump it up with air before shouldering, which would be the only complicated part of the whole setup. vertical launchers simply use friction since launch control isn’t very important.

either that or the trigger sends the air into the water bottle… I’ve seen potato launchers made with sprinkler solenoids and compressed air:

going to be hard to match the iconic style that they’ve got there though… maybe you could pick up a de-milled launcher if you want to be REALLY authentic…

local pd would probably shit their pants though… (evil grin)