Zero Dark Thirty

Could this trailer be any more useless?

The film supposedly chronicles the events that led up to the raid and killing of Osama Bin Laden on May 2, 2011 by SEAL Team Six.

I normally like this type of movie, so I’ll have to see it.

Release Date: Dec 19, 2012

dave w August 12, 2012 at 12:18 am

see,this i why i didnt bother being a seal. zero dark thirty, fuck that, i still need to wake up,spank the monkey and have breakfast. call me around ten if you need shit blowing up.

jodark August 12, 2012 at 12:40 am

Considering who is directing it, it will be full of absurdities and innacuracies. She’ll probably have Barack Obama’s role showing someone who actually took leadership.

Chevy August 12, 2012 at 03:17 am

Written and Directed. here we go haha

ozwald August 12, 2012 at 02:12 am

meh, this is gonna be another one of those ‘murica, fuck yeah! films

Mark August 13, 2012 at 11:54 am

My thoughts exactly. More of the same nationalistic crap:
‘Muric fuckin’ pwned those hadjees!
No thanks.

Josh August 12, 2012 at 10:14 am

Oh, from the Academy Award winning writer and director of “The Hurt Locker.” I don’t think that’s something they should advertise. That movie was so full of shit I barely made it through it. I’m going to see the new Bourne movie this afternoon and am on edge about it because I kinda hate Jeremy Renner’s face because I associate it with that movie.

dave w August 12, 2012 at 10:26 am

i agree

Jon Hutto August 12, 2012 at 08:00 pm

agree

xpo172 August 12, 2012 at 11:53 am

Isn’t the term “Oh dark thirty”?

Chris August 12, 2012 at 01:43 pm

Haha. Even a 3 hour film couldn’t show you half the shit a normal citizen can know that went into this mission in its entirety. This movie will be a joke and people will think they are now experts on what happened and what ST6 does. Thanks for the laugh but I’ll spendthrift money elsewhere when this comes out.

Audacia77 August 12, 2012 at 04:25 pm

One movie plot that has the potential of being epic and they get this ass hat to write and direct it… Damn. Now only if Michael Bay would have beat him to the punch.

Church August 12, 2012 at 05:07 pm

Trailer = sucks
And I agree with Chris, derp operators are gonna have some new shit to talk about now that they will be educated from this movie…

cc19 August 12, 2012 at 05:21 pm

Meh. Gimme more like the Expendables. I like my flicks with artificial plot and choreographed violence seasoned with stupid one-liners. Perhaps I’m a relic of 80’s cinema, but I like to see flicks to simply have fun and forget all about the, “realistic,” problems of the world.

paul kimble August 14, 2012 at 02:43 pm

throw in some nudity/deathwish style revenge and im in.

Jim P. August 12, 2012 at 07:17 pm

They showed Hurt Locker the other day on broadcast TV. Was not impressed.

Basically every war movie including Good Morning Vietnam, Air America, Jarhead, etc. hit this point somewhere about the middle that they get all moralistic and war is bad. I bet that there will be a nice long speech in the movie about collateral damage or is it right to kill OBL. Yes, we know. Just fucking do it and get it over with.

FarmerJoe August 12, 2012 at 09:16 pm

I see it the same as when “Titanic” came out. The ship hits an iceberg and sinks, people drowned. Like waiting for Hollywood to come out with “The Diary of Anne Frank II: Wagner Bugaloo”. I’ll pass til it comes out on Netflix.

Croppedxout August 13, 2012 at 08:07 am

WOW! That was fast! Usually it takes 4 or 5 years for someone to make a movie that profits off something reletively serious.

RWC August 13, 2012 at 01:27 pm

“The film supposedly chronicles the events that led up to the raid and killing of Osama Bin Laden on May 2, 2011 by SEAL Team Six.”

SEAL Team Six was involved?

You sure?

Cargosquid August 13, 2012 at 08:29 pm

Its screwed up from the word “go.” The title uses a phrase that I’ve never heard, after 25 years in the Canoe club, deployed with Marines and Soldiers.

Its OH Dark Thirty. NOT Zero Dark Thirty.

Drew August 14, 2012 at 12:40 pm

Probably changed so that the public masses wouldn’t be confused.

“Oh…dark thirty?”

Tom January 19, 2013 at 06:17 pm

This movie is about as realistic and truthful as obamas willingness to stay the course in bipartisan healthcare reform. There is nothing i hate more than a politician foregoing OPSEC/PERSEC for his own personal gain and agenda.