Airsoft AK-47 Marijuana Pipe

He appears to have done loads of function testing prior to hitting record:

Strike #1 – 0:15 – “the clip… I pull it out”

Strike #2 – The remainder of the video

I’ll give him some style points for having the DIY spirit to actually bring his weed smoking pipe dreams to fruition.  Putting a gun in your mouth (fake or not) in my opinion is never a great idea though.

Hat tip: Peter

Austin August 13, 2012 at 12:43 am

I know that my stoner intuition should kick in soon, and I should be able to make one myself… but where could I buy one of these things?!

Vhyrus August 13, 2012 at 04:41 am

I would suggest using a handgun rather than an AK….. a little less cumbersome to work with.

J- August 13, 2012 at 06:49 am

Expect police raid in 5 …. 4 …. 3 ….

Does his pot damaged brain realize that this can be used against him in a court of law?

Denver Chris August 13, 2012 at 10:20 am

Well, while you are technically correct, I really think the cops have bigger things to worry bout than some stoner minding his own business getting high. Perhaps I am biased because I feel weed should be legalized ala alcohol, and I do live in a medical marijuana state, but this is about as low on the priority list as you can get in my eyes.

Denver Chris August 13, 2012 at 10:27 am

I also have to LOL @ “pot damaged brain” – it’s 2012 man, pot should really be lower on our collective totem pole. All the Prozac/Adderall/ect. that doctors wildly prescribe have MUCH more dramatic effects on the brain’s chemistry than pot.

I was prescribed Adderall for a few years, and prior to, never experienced ANY anxiety attacks. After they became commonplace while taking it, I discontinued under my doctor’s orders and supervision (weekly visits) rather than cold turkey. I might need to remind you that Adderall is amphetamine, a.k.a. speed, a highly addictive drug. To this day, 6 years after I have discontinued, I will have occasional panic attacks. While a very limited “case study,” I can assuredly say the Adderall had a much more pronounced effect on my brain’s chemistry than the pot I smoked when I was younger.

Rob August 13, 2012 at 12:13 pm

How long were you on the meds before that happened. I ask because I was recently put on Adderall. It’s been a huge help to me and I’m not taking it when I don’t need it but I’m also not looking forward to bugging out.

Denver Chris August 13, 2012 at 06:09 pm

Around 2 years. Don’t get me wrong, it was a huge help for me too, but it got to the point where the side effects were worse than what I was ok with. standard disclaimer – I was an uncommon case for it to get as serious as it did, and for it to continue while off the stuff, and I am not a doctor. Don’t let this scare you without discussing w/ your health professional.

Rob August 13, 2012 at 06:18 pm

Thanks for the heads up man.

paul kimble August 13, 2012 at 07:16 am
Huey August 13, 2012 at 07:44 am

depending on how much ganja he gets busted with I think he could get nailed for using a firearm in the commission of a felony here…

Ringo45 August 13, 2012 at 08:24 am

Reminds me of that seen in Tombstone.

santi August 13, 2012 at 09:23 am

He is an idiot. Have fun picking up my garbage on Tuesdays.

FlynnCastle August 13, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Something wrong with picking up garbage on Tuesdays? They make decent pay around these parts.

santi August 14, 2012 at 08:35 am

I do hear that they do but the real money is on wednesdays.

FlynnCastle August 15, 2012 at 01:22 pm

Just saying. We’re all doing our number here. Class and status are two different ideas entirely and often they are confused with one another. Here, in southern Illinois, those who pick up trash are middle class workers. Often they are better paid then the professors at the local colleges, who hold a higher status than the garbage collectors, do not hold a higher class. Imagine for a moment that instead of being “successful” this guy may just settle for “happy”.

Jim P. August 13, 2012 at 10:57 am

Well it looks like his lathe work was pretty good. I just hope he doesn’t keep any real AK’s around.

Frank August 13, 2012 at 01:30 pm

What isn’t mentioned is the state this guy lives in and if he has his medical marijuana card.

Church August 13, 2012 at 04:39 pm

I’ve ̶m̶a̶d̶e̶ seen better.

Hard_Harry August 13, 2012 at 09:04 pm

The thing that gets me is, if all these stoner burn outs put forth half the energy & ingenuity into something meaningful; that they put into turning every imaginable object into a fucking pipe or bong, we’d probably be driving around in turbine powered cars like they said we would in the 50’s

bigghoss August 17, 2012 at 09:49 pm

This. Stoners are like Macgyver when it comes to making pipes (like using guns for stuff other than shooting). I once saw a guy make a pipe out of a crisping sleeve for a fucking hot pocket. Maybe we should tell them if they figure out perpetual motion they’ll get free weed for life. I bet we could have the cure for cancer next week if we offered to pay the person who discovered it in pot.