J.J. Racaza’s Crotch Flick Holster And Hilarious Brand Logo

Best known as the guy that placed 3rd in Season 1 of Top Douchebag:

Season 1 of Top Douchebag is a distant memory for me, but I don’t remember not liking J.J. Racaza.  He seems really likable in the above video, so I wish him the best of luck.

That watch he’s got on has AP (Audemars Piguet) style lugs on it… Is J.J. getting Audemars level money?  If so, i’m impressed.  Could just be a similar looking watch though.

The video could have used a bit more rehersal, but it looks like the holster works well for him anyway.  After seeing the product shots I still have no idea how the holster works though, and there is no info on his website that I can find… fail :/

As far as his logo goes… am I the only one that doesn’t think it’s a stretch to immediately see a face with some male genitalia going into it?

LOL yea I know it’s supposed to be his initials “JJR”, but come on…

You can check out more info on JJ Racaza on his website.  Whenever I hear his last name it reminds me of this classic Lion King scene.   Racazzzzzzzzzzzzzza. OOOooooo… do it again!

Hat tip: Ross

jumpthestack September 20, 2012 at 12:20 am

LOL, that logo is priceless. I wonder how much he paid some graphic designer for that.

dave w September 20, 2012 at 12:44 am

now that is all i can see in the logo, darn you mike.
Not quite as good as the double revolver from Dusk to Dawn and Desperado, but close.

Kevin September 20, 2012 at 01:46 am

I saw this holster design once in a history channel documentary or something like that. The grip sits below the waist line and you use the off hand to flick the tip of the barrel to move the gun high enough so that the grip is above the waist just enough to grab. The obvious problem here is that you have to do the crotch flick with your off hand, otherwise you really have to go digging deep in your pants to find the butt of your gun. That, and every single time you draw you put your hand over the barrel. Not the best idea for law enforcement in my opinion.

wiki September 20, 2012 at 01:48 am

doesnt look comfortable at all with the little plastic nub up against the crotch area

Poppy September 20, 2012 at 02:34 am

That logo totally looks like an ejaculating penis.

addyyoon September 20, 2012 at 02:48 am

Looks pretty quick, but retention seems like a bit of a problem since the gun is just resting on the middle notch. Interesting holster, I liked JJ on Top Shot so I hope they talk more about it and it ends up succeeding.

Mountain Nagant September 20, 2012 at 04:30 am

How about a holster for my other gun?

Linoge September 20, 2012 at 06:25 am

As with all holsters that require two hands to operate, I worry what happens when you do not have both hands free.

In other news, either that logo is giving me the middle finger or it is happy to see me. I wonder how J.J. did not see it…

Croppedxout September 20, 2012 at 07:55 am

“315lb BIG… Police officer.”

mynameisfoxtrot.com September 20, 2012 at 09:24 am

wow, is this the out take reel or the finished commercial? couldn’t someone have coached him a bit on the delivery? very bush league.

i think this is supposed to be a modern take on the Filipino “sparrow assassin;” check out the youtube vid here: http://youtu.be/tHOi9sbATSk

jj’s logo is borderline NSFW…

ENDO-Mike September 20, 2012 at 08:14 pm

Awesome find with the video, yea JJs definitely does look like a similar idea!

sirkut September 20, 2012 at 10:48 am

I’m not sure fingerbanging the barrel in order for it to pop out sounds like a good idea.

Church September 20, 2012 at 11:46 am

I remember when he first designed this holster. He was really pushing it for like FBI, CIA. He had a better ad back then. The holster is really good if you need absolute concealment. Otherwise I don’t like it.

TheMirage September 20, 2012 at 12:36 pm

Now go look at the Spikes Tactical logo and tell me you don’t see two dicks pointing at each other.

Once you see it you can’t stop. Spider is all gone.

Arm3nian September 20, 2012 at 12:56 pm

YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!

ENDO-Mike September 20, 2012 at 08:12 pm

haha yea that one is a classic!

dave w September 20, 2012 at 09:20 pm

when you’re right your right

50CERTS September 20, 2012 at 03:33 pm

Finally my desert eagle will make people think my dick’s bigger.

On another note it’s only a matter of time before someone castrates themselves. I never carry over my crotch for that reason. Given the survivability of gunshot wounds I’d rather get shot pretty much anywhere else save my brain or spinal cord.

Saxon September 20, 2012 at 08:20 pm

Think Ide rather die than get shot in my junk, thanks. Another problem I can see with this holster is that some guy carrying with one will save a crowd of people from a bad guy, then he will get slapped with an indecent exposure charge for retrieving his weapon.

dave w September 22, 2012 at 07:03 pm

Ooh ooh, kevlar boxers! patent pending. dont try and copy my idea or i will sue.
Kevlar thongs! patent pending, copyright me.
I might let mike print EDNO on some and sell here.

MrMaigo September 20, 2012 at 06:59 pm

I jizz in my pants… now I gotta clean my gun…

Jim P. September 20, 2012 at 10:18 pm

Watching the instruction video from the website (http://jjracaza.com/videos/five-o-holster-instructions/) I had no audio.

I still don’t want a gun pointing at my package. And I can’t see a 1911 being comfortable there.

Another Q: Is it left hand compatible?

Saxon September 20, 2012 at 11:46 pm

Doubtful, its not even left nut compatible.

theblackknight September 21, 2012 at 01:20 pm

It’s sad that a bunch of “gun” guys only know JJ from a shitty TV. He’s a not too shabby IPSC Open class guy recently started to dabble in production with the Caracal.

ENDO-Mike September 21, 2012 at 02:58 pm

I have better things to do than watch shooting sports, and sports in general actually. I didn’t think that many people that are into guns follow IPSC etc.. but I could be wrong.

TAZ September 21, 2012 at 03:07 pm

looks like he took a page from the “Sparrow’s” book. 1, i don’t like muzzle pointing at my junk. 2, i don’t want to have to finger the muzzle to draw it. 3, it looks like a sexual training aid. FTS

Sivl32 September 21, 2012 at 08:27 pm

he does have a cleaner edit of that cammercial. Guy is actually pretty damn cool. He shoots at my range. nice guy even helps break down the stages.

NYC212 July 15, 2014 at 08:02 am

Shame on you all for being so critical of him without probably even knowing him. I am a nobody and have to say that I know him personally to be a genuinely fine human being. The guy is great at his trade yet comes of as just one of the guys. Never acts like he is better than anyone else even if he is. Would do anything for anyone. Shame on you haters!