Living On The Edge Of DERP

Aerosmith’s Joe Perry made an appearance on Sons Of Derp:

He’s a legend I know, but Joe might as well change his name to Jolene with that bad looking hair.  His wife’s would suit him more; Joe handled the auto fire much better than her though.

The point of Joe’s visit was to get an old cannon restored.  I didn’t see the episode so I have no idea what kind of shocking DERP they bestowed upon that antique, but I’m sure it was something cringe-worthy, and neva, been done befo’.

Thoughts?  How did the cannon end up looking?

Bull September 26, 2012 at 03:03 am

shocking? hm. a wooden carriage. decent looking one too.

That Guy September 26, 2012 at 07:05 am

They restored it, put it on a wooden carriage, and it seemed that instead of just polishing up the bronze (or brass) of the cannon, they duracoated it green

Andy September 26, 2012 at 08:41 am

I had to stop watching the show because the daughter. She came off like such an idiot that I couldn’t take it anymore. Derpin’ for sure.

CHAOS September 26, 2012 at 12:41 pm

He looks like he’s one of those terrible mothers from some awful new jersey based reality tv show hahaha

Ernie L September 26, 2012 at 01:18 pm

perry has man boobs

TheRealDave September 26, 2012 at 02:20 pm

I don’t like reality shows, but I tune this one in when I am on the road out of boredom. It is not bad and I have never seen them do anything that really qualifies as anything more than silly.

Doyletoo September 26, 2012 at 03:54 pm

In fairness it wasn’t a bad episode. My son insists on recording it still, and I tuned in for the WW2 AT cannon shoot off. Which was pretty cool. They did a good job on the cannon but had to shoot it at a wooden pirate ship that exploded (shocker). WTF do they get so much pyro?

Church September 26, 2012 at 05:40 pm

This show sucks. And yeah, he did better on full auto than I would have expected him to do.

Weer'd Beard September 27, 2012 at 04:34 am

He’s been full auto many times before. Good form.

Meanwhile when you have to coach a person’s stance before they pull the trigger, its pretty dumb to have the gun be full auto.

Nothing like laughing at safety issues! Dicks!