FPSRussia Fails 200lbs Of Tannerite

Yawn:

200lbs of fail for not involving fire.  “OOOOO some orange looking dust”  pfft big deal.   Check out this video from Boomershoot to see how to do it right.

What a waste.  Also what’s with all the swearing now?  Is it some Yeager-esque attempt to bolster a “tough guy” image?

M October 4, 2012 at 01:12 am

Is it just me, or does it look like he’s shooting down the mountain? I know that the trees are a pretty good backstop, but lets hope that he’s many miles from anyone’s house…

If he had a feather up his butt and I had that L96 we’d both be tickled…

Aaron October 4, 2012 at 06:19 am

You think that’s bad…
I want to know where the 40mm round landed that he sent over the trees. Check it out at about 2:20.

elephantrider October 4, 2012 at 08:42 pm

That asshole has tons of usable are for a good range and doesn’t even bother to build good backstops. All he does is make annoying explosions. No wonder his neighbors hate him.

Jusuchin (Military Otaku) October 4, 2012 at 03:00 am

He’s being bankrolled because he has a massive youtube audience and this is what he does.

Yah, I think he’s jumped the shark ages ago.

Kevin October 4, 2012 at 06:10 am

He has to regret the whole russia thing now the accent is so weak.

Jon Hutto October 4, 2012 at 06:10 am

I’m envious..

Anyone who can get Google and advertisers to pay for a massive collection and lots of fun explosives is a winner in my book. I don’t care what his videos are, it could be hand puppets. Tannerite is a concussive explosive. Usually not much of a fireball, but a strong force. I bet only a half of it even detonated, the rest just blew up in the cloud.

Will October 4, 2012 at 06:51 am

Just a guess, but if my knowledge of tannerite is correct, 1LB is a pretty big explosion, the kind you put at least 100 yards away. That did not look like 200LBS to me.

jpcmt October 4, 2012 at 06:20 pm

My thoughts exactly. I’d guess no more than 10lbs. Remember that truck someone blew up in MN or somewhere and he got arrested because the explosion was near a base, then he was released. THat was a hundred or two pounds of it and was way bigger. THis guy blew up maybe 10lbs.

elephantrider October 4, 2012 at 08:40 pm

It would have been nice if he showed how he had the supposed 200lbs of Tannerite set up. I guess we don’t get to see that part.

Jon October 4, 2012 at 12:45 pm

Wow his 200lbs of Tanerite was as big as the 2lbs of Propane I shot, what an expensive waste.

Wolf October 4, 2012 at 12:54 pm

What happened to the good endo articles?

ENDO-Mike October 4, 2012 at 12:56 pm

I can’t pull god-tier derp out of thin air. You win some you lose some.

Wolf October 5, 2012 at 06:05 am

You win this round, Mike.

Derek October 4, 2012 at 06:55 pm

“and I just noticed theres a cabin back there, and we knocked every fucking window out of it. So were going to get the hell out of here” priceless.

John Fritzed October 4, 2012 at 07:40 pm

I sure wish I had three thousand dollars to make a video.

elephantrider October 4, 2012 at 08:36 pm

By my math that should be about $1,500 worth of tannerite if one were to bu it in bulk. He gets it for free from tannerite in exchange for the advertising he does for them.

I can’t believe how expensive that shit is. I guess there is a good supply of retards out there who want to see things go boom.

Church October 4, 2012 at 09:00 pm

Meh. lol

Al T. October 5, 2012 at 11:34 am

“Is it some Yeager-esque attempt to bolster a “tough guy” image?” They don’t live that far from each other. Maybe Yeager and he are working together on some oral techniques.