Hypnotism Mass Shooting

Hypnotism really freaks me out:

I’ve never been hypnotized, but If hypnotism is actually real, I wonder if a hypnotist could potentially get control of someone, hand them a real gun and tell them to kill?

Hat tip: Eric

shockfish08 October 22, 2012 at 01:42 am

Unless you have a Manchurian Candidate style super brainwashing lair the average hypnotist will not be affective on everyone, and this is because hypnotism is largely power of suggestion and the subject’s willingness to be hypnotized… though maybe there are some sketchy instances I do not know about.

frank markson October 22, 2012 at 03:04 am

hypnotism is a scam. you can only get people to do what they are already willing to do. look up penn and teller bullshit.

James October 22, 2012 at 09:33 am

Yep, total hogwash.

Jeff October 22, 2012 at 08:58 pm

Documented surgery has been done under hypnosis.

bbmg October 22, 2012 at 03:51 am

If the CIA with all its commitment and vast resources failed to achieve anything with MKUltra, I doubt the technology and techniques exist today where you could give an unwilling participant a gun and send him or her on an assassination mission.

That doesn’t mean we won’t get there one day… http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/2012/09/11/meet-the-newest-cyborg-a-remote-controlled-cockroach/

Rex October 22, 2012 at 06:12 am

Ask Sirhan Sirhan. :-O

RWC October 22, 2012 at 10:36 am

Love that he tried the gangsta style grip when the ‘gun’ wasn’t working.

mr.mojorisen October 22, 2012 at 02:34 pm

i urge everyone to watch this. the implications

Church October 22, 2012 at 02:39 pm

It’s totally possible. Hypnotism works on people who want/are willing to be hipnotized. It’s never worked on me before but i’ve seen some people do some crazy shit before.

And to bbmg, how do you know that they failed with MKUltra? The amount of information hidden from people is disturbing, but good overall.

bbmg October 22, 2012 at 03:30 pm

If MKUltra had really achieved anything meaningful, is this the world we would be currently living in? Castro is still alive for starters ;)

Dilhack October 22, 2012 at 04:39 pm

These aren’t the droids you’re looking for…

Rockravn October 22, 2012 at 05:11 pm

I like your underhanded association between 1911s and the possible evils of hypnotism. ; ) I see what you did there, Mike.

enfieldem2 October 22, 2012 at 05:49 pm

My understanding is that you could convince someone that they are just delivering say a sack of potatoes or some other innocuous item when they were actually delivering a bomb.

To create a total mind controlled slave talkes an awful lot of brutal work but it can be done. I could email you a PDF of an instruction manual. The information presented is incredibly dense and typo ridden. But it does go to explain an awful lot about how the world works.

Matt October 22, 2012 at 08:57 pm

Hypnosis isn’t real.

G-man October 25, 2012 at 02:36 pm

Hypnosis is real. It is a form of deep relaxation where suggestion can have powerful affect on an individual’s imagination. The individual has to be able to fully relax before it can be done and thus must be a willing participant.

GruntDoc October 23, 2012 at 05:33 pm

Leslie Nielson tried to warn us of the dangers in Naked Gun

theforgottenman October 26, 2012 at 05:27 pm

Hypnotism is real. Why would anybody vote for Obama otherwise?

Ephraim October 30, 2012 at 02:46 pm

The show said it was possible if a few keys things were there…

Tom January 16, 2013 at 10:03 am

Speaking of Christians In Action…there was an instance where experiments were conducted in a town in France where the entire town was part of the CIA experiment and I believe most of the town went mad and committed suicide and mass murders. I mean completely docile people doing horrendous things. True story. Check it out. Google it. I saw it on mysteries of the museum show. I didn’t believe it until I did the research myself. It is true. Holy crap. But that’s more like brainwashing and MKULTRA type shit. Not the…lets hypnotize you in 15 seconds type shit. It takes a long time to get this type of craziness. It also requires the use of strong narcotics like in the CIA LSD experiments.