Obama Assault Weapons Ban

The gun store guys gripe about Obama’s recent statements about an AWB:

I treat these gun gripes videos as a podcast type thing now and just put them on in the background.

<–¬†Restricted Law Enforcement / Government Use Only shirt anyone? :P

overkill556x45 October 22, 2012 at 05:34 am

Mitt Romney supports the 1994 AWB and he’s on video supporting it in 2008. He also signed an extension of it as Governor. Our two main choices this November are “statist” and “statist-light”. No matter if you vote red or blue, your candidate doesn’t want you to have an AR15/AK47/standard capacity Glock.

PJ October 22, 2012 at 07:59 am

Got a link to the video? I don’t doubt you but if you could provide it that might prevent a massive argument like last time.

overkill556x45 October 22, 2012 at 05:20 pm

@:50 “we should keep weapons of unususual lethality off the streets”
@1:00 he says he would have renewed the AWB if congress hadn’t let it expire.

In other words, Romney doesn’t care. He can take or leave my 2A rights, which is unnaceptable.

Watchman October 22, 2012 at 08:11 am

Romney just last week came out against it. Most people were for it in ’94…. Education changes politicians’ minds.

Kevin October 22, 2012 at 08:48 am

I keep getting emails from the NRA telling me to vote against Obama, but it’s not like voting Romney is a good choice for gun control either…

Church October 22, 2012 at 02:50 pm

The NRA is actually pissing me off with their recent phone calls and emails… And I agree completely with you. It’s 6 of one, half a dozen of another right now.

Alaskan October 22, 2012 at 01:01 pm

I see an image of those two and immediately think “gun gripes”

just my opinion.

Andy Wolf October 22, 2012 at 05:33 pm

We should have an NRA Gripe on ENDO

hnl.flyboy October 22, 2012 at 08:48 pm

5:40 what is this about “new” machineguns becoming transferable? WTF??

nikonmikon October 23, 2012 at 01:20 pm

If anyone discovers more about this I’d love to know about it. That’s crazyness.

B_gerk October 22, 2012 at 09:41 pm

wearing that shirt would make me feel like a snitch lol

nikonmikon October 23, 2012 at 06:53 am

Hey mike is the LEO only shirt now black only? lawdy I have the green one. i feel special.

ENDO-Mike October 23, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Yes, I only make it in black now.

G-man October 25, 2012 at 02:45 pm

We’ve already seen Obama as president and the only gun-control law he has signed has been one to EXPAND our rights. I would look to other issues for choosing the right candidate as they have both openly supported AWBs.

Watchman October 26, 2012 at 08:39 am

One of the candidates (Obama) currently supports it and always has supported it. The other guy (Romney) used to support it, but came out in opposition of it in the 2nd debate. Romney learned how stupid the law is and how ineffective it is at stopping crime.

tv_racin_fan November 14, 2012 at 12:45 am

Romney may have claimed to have learned. I would sure love to see some proof of such. Trouble is he aint gov of any state that has an AWB currently that he could work to get rid of as proof. He still doesn’t believe that a citizen ought to be allowed to have those weapons. THAT is proof enough for me to understand that he doesn’t understand the second amendment.

Kinda hard to sign a law that congress aint passed and congress aint real interested in an assault weapon ban. Tho some democrats are.