After my previous prediction, most of this was a letdown:
If you don’t want to watch the 18 minute video above, here is what’s new:
- Beam scale – What is this 1982? … Should I grow my hair into a mullet and buy an IROC Camaro?
- LED light strip for reloading – Double yawn I could have had that years ago
- Critical Defense .32 H&R Magnum – If it doesn’t come out of the barrel of a DEAGLE brand deagle, or a Glock I don’t give 2 shits about it.
- Critical Defense .38 Special – See previous comment ^
- Critical Defense .32 NAA – See previous comment ^
- .50 Caliber Monoflex ML – hmmmmm .50 you say… maybe I could rig up a DEAGLE to fire it.
- SST Light Shotgun Slug – Reduced recoil? Pffffft operators live for recoil. Pass.
- Heavy Magnum Coyote Ammunition – I use .50 BMG on coyotes, head shots at 1000+ yards so I have no use for that.
- Critical Defense .410 Triple Defense – K this is actually kind of cool, but it still won’t work in DEAGLES or Glocks.
- Critical Defense .30 – I can’t hate on the M1 Carbine *slow clap*
- Super Performance shotgun slug – HOLY SHIT did my RC shotgun shell just make an appearance!!!!?! Yes It did, but it was just a tease. :/
- Critical Duty .45 +P – Great casting of the scumbag. Hopefully he had Critical Doody loaded, and that cop took him out with his Critical Duty… ahha I slay myself.
- American Whitetail ammo – What a feel good video.
And that’s that. You can read about all these over on the Hornady new products section of their website.
I wish I would have saw the job opening for “BUZZWORD GUY” over at Hornady before they filled it. That dude TM’d all sorts of crazy shit. Triple this, Critical that, SuperOMGperformance! Little did they know that my buzzword game is unfuckwithable, you guys have no idea so don’t test me.