If you’re not, Handi-Racker it my friend:
- Place the Handi-Racker over the sight at the front of the slide.
- Make sure you have a secure connection between the Handi-Racker and the sight/slide.
- Push the grip forward or push the Handi-Racker rearward.
- Release pressure from the Handi-Racker, allowing the recoil spring to drive the slide forward
- Remove Handi-Racker from the slide
You can check out a full review and more pictures over at Average Joes Handgun Reviews.
Check out the Handi-Racker website, where you can purchase one for $20. It comes in small, medium, and large. No word on when you actually hit the checkout if that $20 will be adjusted for inflation, seeing as that website was obviously made in the 1990s.
Thoughts? Know someone that could use it, or do you think the idea is dumb?
Hat tip: Jeffrey