Sonny P – Ask For It By Name At Your Local Shooting Range

Gregory Markle whipped up this epic photoshop:

Way better than that generic transfusion fluid.  LOL what an awesome tag line too:

When you’re shot and bleeding free, always reach for Sonny P!

Every time I see anything Sunny D related it reminds me of this Dave Chappelle stand-up on grape drink / Sunny Delight.

Zach November 27, 2012 at 12:59 am

N!gga what the FUCK is juice!?!?
i want some apple drink baby….ITSSSSS GREEN

Arm3nian November 27, 2012 at 11:06 am

When you’re shot and looking gray, Sonny P will save the day!
After messy gunfight spree, always reach for Sonny P!
If you’re disregarding safety, Sonny P is mighty tasty!

Adam November 27, 2012 at 04:40 pm

Awesome. Awesome post, awesome comments. Properly skewered.

Gregory Markle November 27, 2012 at 07:56 pm

In reality, I really wish Sonny the best and pray that Gene has a swift and complete recovery. I have little doubt that Sonny is a fantastic instructor and has a lot of hard won knowledge to pass on, it would just be nice to see video of him doing that instead of stupid human tricks…but that apparently isn’t what’s selling these days.

That said, I wish I could believe that this incident would be a warning to all the high-speed, low-drag pseudo-operators that think that a year or two of classes is sufficient for them to start developing their own training schools and doing 180-drills while muzzling range officials and camera persons…but I don’t believe that. I think that they, like Sonny, will fall victim to their own egos and in what amounts to little more than showing off will cause similar mayhem. They’ll just be lacking Sonny’s knowledge and experience and will likely do it much, much sooner. Unfortunately the market for that sort of tactical assclownery is surprisingly large and apparently the ability to do backflips with an AK or having an inappropriately attired female on the range attracts attention and therefor business regardless of the courses having any merit.

Church November 28, 2012 at 02:40 pm