Honey Glock Torture Test Is The Bees Knees

Disregard females.  Torture test Glocks:

Mattv2099 lives by that questionable but respectable code.  Great minds must think alike, because I suggested this honey Glock test to him on YouTube a few days ago and he said he already filmed it.  I also recently suggested dog poo mixed with mushroom soup, and he never responded so who knows? :P

No surprise that it wouldn’t fire once I saw how difficult it was for him to assemble, get the slide back, and even put the magazine in.  I don’t blame him for executing those honey bears at the end… they embarrassed the shit out of him. hehe

Honey-Glock-Torture-TestIf I learned one thing from this video it’s to keep my glock out of beehives.

enfieldem2 December 15, 2012 at 12:50 am

Horrifying as it may sound I would recommend blood, probably pigs blood. Given the likelihood of having to fire a blood soaked weapon.

matt December 15, 2012 at 01:18 am

He is lucky it didnt fire, he said the barrel had honey in it. If it provided enough resistance to keep the firing pin from moving, it certainly would have done the same for a bullet. This guy is a kaboom waiting to happen. I dont know why didnt wasnt wearing gloves either, just in case it did kaboom.

D Larsen December 15, 2012 at 03:10 am

He’s fucked with that glock on every test that it “failed”. It’s physically impossible for a glock to fail under any circumstances. Throughout history it has never once happened. I really get sick of these lying fucks trying to perpetuate the lie that a glock is not perfect in every aspect.

Kevin December 15, 2012 at 05:14 pm

“Throughout history it has never once happened.” – Uhhhhh

PhoenixNFA December 15, 2012 at 06:57 am

didnt anyone watch home alone 2? we already know that even the most reliable of guns (aka the revolver) can and will fail under molasses.

this is cool and all, but i really dont give a shit anymore.

*disclaimer, i have woken up this morning with a pounding headache, a fever and a stomach ache. if i come across harsh, so be it.

im going back to bed.

dave w December 15, 2012 at 10:55 am

When i saw the slide sloooowly go forward i knew what wasnt going to happen next.

Church December 15, 2012 at 02:12 pm

That thing had no chance. And how slowly the slide went forward on it’s own was really funny.

Church December 15, 2012 at 02:13 pm

P.S. I hope he threw that thing in the dishwasher instead of washing it all by hand…

Jim P. December 15, 2012 at 06:49 pm

I would recommend he buy a sonic cleaner instead.

But what I hope that he holds the Glock offset when he fires it. A bolt coming through the chest wall is not suggested.

PhoenixNFA December 16, 2012 at 12:57 am

glock frames dont like sonic cleaners. local gun cleaning place has had to replace a few glock frames.

Jim P. December 16, 2012 at 07:19 am

I didn’t know that. Thanks for the info.

dave w December 15, 2012 at 07:56 pm

meh, the honey would have sealed the would, he would be ok.