Bacon Grease Glock Torture Test

Infidel approved.  Rosie O’Donnell is still on the fence though:

“I wish KA-BAR made a spoon” said no one ever… oh wait Mattv2099 did at 0:50

2:50 – haha that looked like Play-Doh coming out

Bacon-Grease-Glock-Torture-Test

I’m not really surprised that it didn’t work, considering how thick that grease became once it hardened.

I bet that smelled so delicious.  Matt’s mom is going to be pissed that he’s shooting all of her plates up.

Thoughts?  If you’re going to complain that his videos are “pointless” don’t bother… He’s not doing this for science, he’s doing it for fun. haha

11 COMMENTS - JUMP DOWN ↓ TO ADD YOUR OWN

Jon December 24, 2012 at 12:12 am

KA-BAR Does actually make a spoon, and fork. They are also the same company as Cutco so they make a wide range of kitchen utensils.

ENDO-Mike December 24, 2012 at 12:13 am

hahah epic! I didn’t even think to search.

matt December 24, 2012 at 01:53 am

As I said before, this guy is a kaboom waiting to happen. I still cant believe he isnt wearing gloves.

Tekno000 December 24, 2012 at 09:56 am

I have a spoon made by KA-BAR. Came in a little hobo kit with a fork and knife. Almost gets more use than my multitool.

squashpup December 24, 2012 at 10:24 am

Can’t bear to watch.

My wife and I save all of our bacon grease. When I make a batch of biscuits in the iron skillet, I melt bacon grease in the pan first. In fact, I just made some this morning.

Wife uses it to make green beans, too. Delicious.

Bacon grease makes everything better, and a supply like that would last me a whole two weeks!

What a waste of natural rescources! Next, he’ll be dumping beer out on the ground!

Punish3r December 24, 2012 at 11:43 am

This has got to be a pain to clean after.

Punish3r December 24, 2012 at 11:45 am

Mike you actually posted a tactical spoon back in the day:

dave w December 24, 2012 at 09:29 pm

Infidel approved. Rosie O’Donnell is still on the fence though:

Really? Thats one tough fence

lolinski December 25, 2012 at 04:39 am

He didn’t define what a fence is. It could be a 2 metre wide steel girder.

Grayson December 25, 2012 at 12:52 am

By golly, I’m having a fiendishly good chuckle just wondering how somebody could smuggle some large quantities of bacon grease into Saudi Arabia, and then put it to good use for *ahem* routine maintenance and lubrication of Kalashnikov rifles?
And then “announcing” this little gag about 2 weeks later on CNN?
Think that might reduce negligent firearm misuse over in the sandbox?
*snicker*

Cheers.

Jim P. December 26, 2012 at 11:13 pm

That was disgusting and a waste of bacon. :-(