Demand A Plan To End Gun Violence

Oh I’ll demand a plan alright.  It will involve lots of concealed and open carry though, so I don’t think these people are going to like it:

Beyonce and Jessica Alba can forget about me returning their calls… I’m done with both of them.

Rashida Jones!  The betrayal!  Just last week we went shooting together and you do this to me?

MAIG-Demand-A-Plan-To-End-Gun-ViolenceOlivia Munn… I might forgive you… I haven’t decided yet. P.S. you look hot when you’re mad.

The Brady Campaign did something similar, but they have no money (zing) so they used F-List celebrities.

thatguy December 26, 2012 at 12:13 am

Thank you ENDO for posting this. I refuse to give any of these actors or musicians any more of my money. I have also boycotted Century theaters since the Aurora shooting due to their stance on concealed carry.

croppedxout December 26, 2012 at 07:49 am

Don’t boycott the theaters, carry anyway.

PhoenixNFA December 26, 2012 at 12:24 am

lots of celebrities in that video.

this is the 3 things that whoever they are being paid by has listed.

1.Require a criminal background check for every gun sold in America
2. Ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines
2. Make gun trafficking a federal crime, including real penalties for “straw purchasers”

1. for every firearm sold by a dealer in the US, this already happens. NICS checks, yo.

2. blah blah blah blah l2readnoobs

3. arent there already laws about this? what is “gun trafficking?”. dude in sandy hook didnt make a straw purchase…his mom owned them, she failed to secure them properly, and dude killed her for them.

none of the 3 things they list would have prevented columbine (which was during the AWB), ft hood (hasan bought his own, NICS check showed good.), sandy hook (see above). im too tired right now to research the rest but there are 3 examples that would not have been prevented by what “new laws” these people say are “enough”.

i wonder if the same people will speak in a video FOR FREE about the need to help the truly mentally disturbed in america. not help them by medicating them into a comatose state that only treats the symptoms, but true help. im betting the percentages of that are really low.

notice comments are disabled on the video, im guessing logic and reason forced them to do that.

am i still going to watch gwenyth paltrow, chris paul 3, the new jason bourne guy from avengers and hurt locker? you bet your ass i will. they get paid whether or not i watch.

dave w December 26, 2012 at 09:38 am

Download their torrents, no money they can make from that

PhoenixNFA December 26, 2012 at 05:49 pm

who would do such a thing as horendous as that?

Merica December 26, 2012 at 12:26 am

Ron Swanson has betrayed all that he stands for. His mustache should be ripped from his face and burned in a pile of tofu and other hippie things.

Matt December 26, 2012 at 04:14 pm

Here fuckin’ here.

elephantrider December 27, 2012 at 01:12 am

I am officially done with all of these asswipes in this video. They can all lick my sweaty ballsack. There are few entertainers on here that I used to watch, but none that I can’t live without. Most of them I despised already either because of a lack of talent or their BS liberal politics. Hollywood put out such a high percentage of shit these days it’s not that hard to boycott it altogether.

Carl December 27, 2012 at 03:26 am

Yeah, I remember when Ron Swanson gave April a Sig Sauer Mosquito for her birthday. What gives?

John Smith December 26, 2012 at 02:01 am
Pop N Fresh December 26, 2012 at 09:53 am

beat me to it, well played

dave w December 26, 2012 at 10:20 am

haha, there a few of those now, all of which are awesome

Jim P. December 26, 2012 at 08:45 pm

Irish December 26, 2012 at 04:03 am

Of course these actors are still prepared to collect a paycheck to appear in movies where ‘gun violence’ is presented as a solution to a persons problems.

Double-standards at its very finest

croppedxout December 26, 2012 at 07:49 am

PJ December 26, 2012 at 02:51 pm

Especially funny since more Americans think reducing violence in media would be better than a gun ban.
As aside the above poll (like basically every poll on the matter) uses the term “assualt weapon” to increase support for a gun ban.

John December 26, 2012 at 05:44 am

I don’t care about this one bit.

daniel December 26, 2012 at 07:46 am
croppedxout December 26, 2012 at 07:47 am

oh good… weeman. Well if the guy that can kick himself in the face says its cool, it must be.

Obsidian December 26, 2012 at 08:10 pm

Uhh… That’s not Weeman. That’s Peter Dinlage.

This is Weeman

Obsidian December 26, 2012 at 08:11 pm

Dinklage** sorry for the typo.

Mark December 26, 2012 at 08:51 am

I like how Conan just shows up out of nowhere right at the end.

Also, is it just me or did they bring on the entire cast of Parks and Recreation?

Matt December 26, 2012 at 10:34 am

Yes, the entire cast was on there and that made me a little fucking upset since that show is hilarious.

Torontogosh December 27, 2012 at 11:12 pm

No Doubt. I like to think Chris Pratt (Andy) held out. The fact that he plays a seal in Zero-Dark Thirty makes me want to see that movie.

Cory December 26, 2012 at 09:13 am

The part that really gets under my skin about this video is Sarah Silverman’s bit about places of worship. Her comedy special “Jesus is Magic” blasphemes religion and further promotes intolerence. You want to end violence? Start promoting morality and basic human decency in the entertainment industry.

ANON2aNON December 26, 2012 at 01:40 pm

I always find it hilarious how Silverman will bash Christianity all day long but never say a peep about a certain faith that revolves around a 3 headed arabian moon god. Probably because Christians don’t behead people on youtube….

dave w December 26, 2012 at 02:21 pm

if she was beheaded on youtube, i would probably not watch but i would give it a thumbs up

Lolinski December 27, 2012 at 04:48 am

Whivh faith revolves Round 3 headed arabian moon god. Not trolling, just curious.

dave w December 26, 2012 at 09:39 am

I recommend not watching this, youtube is monetized after all.

sancto December 26, 2012 at 10:10 am

Matt December 26, 2012 at 10:33 am

Yes, I demand a plan that they fire their armed bodyguards.

Phil December 26, 2012 at 11:10 am

Of course they’re focused on guns as the problem… doing otherwise might make them recognize that their movies glorifying violence contributed to the moral dissipation we are experiencing. They’ll stand and fight for the first amendment rights as being absolute while they try to undercut the second.

Both are vital, both are important. Selling one down the river to protect the other is a fool’s trade.

sapper911 December 26, 2012 at 12:38 pm

I demand that Olivia Munn removes her clothes!

elephantrider December 27, 2012 at 01:05 am

I demand a plan that she put a paper bag over her face. Can’t stand her fucked up nose and man jawline. How did she ever trick men into thinking that she so f-ing hot?

Hard_Harry December 27, 2012 at 05:50 pm

Yeah she looks like she’d be lame in the sack too.

ANON2aNON December 26, 2012 at 01:39 pm

Wow. Olivia Munn looks like she’s 50 in that video. Yuck.

ANON2aNON December 26, 2012 at 01:43 pm

She also has a freakish manjaw.

conceal7 December 26, 2012 at 06:14 pm

now why oh why would u listen to celebrities?
they are the most piss poor examples of over paid & over rated human beings.

the simple fact that the youtube video disabled the comments link should tell
you something.

Gun Shy Tourist December 26, 2012 at 06:35 pm

Not only do these phonies make a good living from movies that illustrate violence perpetrated with firearms, but the majority of them probably voted for the guy in the whitehouse that is slashing the defense budget and weakening the nation. Now they want to disarm law abiding citizens. (that is the ultimate goal) Gun control has never been about guns… it is about control.

Jim P. December 26, 2012 at 08:52 pm

These people are just idiots.

Just An Idea December 26, 2012 at 11:23 pm

Someone needs to make an equivalent video on YouTube (with the same title) that allows comments. These cowards think they can just puke the ideas of their sponsors and then shut the door to comments- this is totally wrong. LET’S GET THE COMMENTS ON YOUTUBE!

Will December 27, 2012 at 01:45 am

Thinly veiled crap.

Sure, all they’re demanding is a plan. I’d like to see a plan to reduce gun violence as well. A good plan. A nice and proper plan that ensures law-abiding citizens can buy what they want and do what they want with it as long as they don’t hurt someone doing it.

Too bad that’s not the kind of plan the majority of these folks are demanding.

Sivl32 (elvis) December 27, 2012 at 02:40 am

Any one else laugh when Chris Rock came on the first time? I just can’t seem to take him seriously. lol this whole video was a joke anyways.

Hard_Harry December 27, 2012 at 05:29 pm

I laughed because I just watched New Jack City, Pookie!!

Ted N December 27, 2012 at 04:48 pm

I don’t know how these people keep getting confused. We don’t give 2 shits about their political or religious views, they just need to shut the fuck up and make funny shit. Money=/=relevance.

Hard_Harry December 27, 2012 at 05:57 pm

I think it’s because they’re constantly surrounded by yes men. Telling them how “great” & “important” they are and how everyone on the planet would gladly eat a pile of their shit just to see where it came from. Fuck these people, most haven’t had an original idea since St. Swithin’s day, not to mention they all look the same anyway.

Nick December 27, 2012 at 08:27 pm

hey if you guys click on the link in the story to the “brady campaign did something similar” and watch the thirty second video… about 23-24 seconds in….is it just me or does that dumbass mariska hargitay have on a holster?? lol wtf. last time i checked….level 2 retention iphone cases werent very socially tactical…