Scumbag Cheaper Than Dirt Ain’t Cheaper Than Shit

An FXhummel1 short about price gouging and knee jerk responses:

If DICK’s had any balls, semi-autos would be on their walls.

Scumbag-Cheaper-Than-DirtI LOL’d when he said that.

FXHummel is wearing the pictogram selector switch t-shirt… one of my personal favorites.

12 COMMENTS - JUMP DOWN ↓ TO ADD YOUR OWN

Dom P. December 30, 2012 at 04:42 am

Legendary. So do all ppl that wear ENDO shirts get highlights on your site?

ENDO-Mike December 30, 2012 at 01:04 pm

Anyone that does anything worthwhile posting gets highlighted!

HSR47 December 30, 2012 at 05:43 am

I wish people would stop calling them “high-capacity” magazines; they’re not high-capacity, they’re STANDARD capacity.

ENDO-Mike December 30, 2012 at 01:05 pm

In his defense, CTD did jack up the price on BETA mags and 33 round Glock magazines so maybe he was referring to those?

fxhummel1 January 1, 2013 at 09:58 pm

You’re right. It’s a good reminder that I need to scrutinize my lyrics more carefully. I probably flubbed that up because I was thinking of buzz words, with the right amount of syllables, and how to fit things together musically.

Believe me, if I could go back and change it I would, given the flak (justified) that I’ve gotten over that.

Jon Hutto December 30, 2012 at 08:54 am

Well, brownells, and midway are doing great business !

Keith December 30, 2012 at 09:24 am

HSR you are totally on point, when we bow to the anti Gunners in any form it shows we are in agreement
with their beliefs. “Hi Cap”, High Capacity”, “Large Capacity”, are just a few of the Buzz words used to back up their (the Anti’s) argument. Yes there are firearms with 5 and 10 round magazines from the factory, but they were designed as such, (just had an image of a 30 round K98 go through My head).
My guess is that the re-sellers are attempting to make the purchaser feel they are getting more for their money or doing something on the edge of illegal.

Tim Ellwood December 30, 2012 at 12:54 pm

If I had the money, I would have this guy in the main aisle of SHOT show in a Multicam tux with a white piano,

Wolf December 30, 2012 at 02:43 pm

Oh my god, I get it! FXHummel, Francis X Hummel, from “The Rock”.

dave w December 30, 2012 at 03:13 pm

i never figured that out :/

Church December 30, 2012 at 03:51 pm

Epic, as always!

SittingDown December 31, 2012 at 12:10 am

This is classic. “Cheaper than platinum dust” is what I call it now. Who was it that was considering a $1 trillion platinum coin? LOL