Killing Cowards And Gun Grabbers

Buck Yeager is ’bout that life:

I’m going to continue to post the Buck Yeager videos I find entertaining, mainly because some of you are held up in a concentration camp of some sort and are forced to watch them.

The rest of you that don’t like the videos or my comments on them can just continue to skip them like normal human beings.

James-Yeager-Angel-Approved

As far as I’m concerned Buck Yeager is all talk… I don’t know how his tough guy army can take him seriously after his wimping out of the whole duel thing.  Since when can you talk shit, not back it and still be respected?

Steve Ramsey January 4, 2013 at 03:09 am

Even a clock is right twice a day.

Buck is a Rolex on this one.

Fairness. It’s what’s fer dinner.

Punish3r January 4, 2013 at 03:25 am

I agree I am in 100% agreement with him on this! I too will do the same and won’t give up a single round, mag or weapon and will be exactly as he stated.

justin farrar January 4, 2013 at 04:21 am

Sounds to me like deep down either ENDO has a thing for Yeage or he is jealous. I mean why else would he watch so many of his vids and comment on them? This was another good vid and if you think you can do better maybe you should start making videos.

dave w January 4, 2013 at 06:03 am

either ENDO has a thing for Yeage

what happens at the ENDO Christmas party STAYS at the ENDO Christmas party

ENDO-Mike January 4, 2013 at 12:10 pm

Yawn…

MrMaigo January 4, 2013 at 10:01 am

Huh… he’s not inciting violence

ENDO-Mike January 4, 2013 at 12:11 pm

Of course he is if it comes to that, you better re-watch the video if you didn’t catch that.

PhoenixNFA January 4, 2013 at 01:08 pm

“Lets handle this at the ballot box, and not with the cartridge box” <– he was pretty proud of that one, but tried to play it off. *slow clap*"

Not quite all his. (Didn't watch the video so he might have said this)

"However, the origins of the saying are much older. Stephen Decatur Miller may have originated the concept during a speech at Stateburg, South Carolina in September 1830. He said "There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box""

Regulas January 4, 2013 at 04:08 pm

Well lately I’m starting to change my mind on this guy. I agree with him 100% on this on. I’m glad he’s kinda cooled off a bit since the duel thing. I’m starting to like this guy again.

032125 January 4, 2013 at 04:08 pm

“Without his consent having even been asked a man finds himself environed by a government that he cannot resist; a government that forces him to pay money, render service, and forego the exercise of many of his natural rights, under peril of weighty punishments. He sees, too, that other men practice this tyranny over him by the use of the ballot. He sees further, that, if he will but use the ballot himself, he has some chance of relieving himself from this tyranny of others, by subjecting them to his own. In short, he finds himself, without his consent, so situated that, if he use the ballot, he may become a master; if he does not use it, he must become a slave. And he has no other alternative than these two. In self-defence, he attempts the former.

His case is analogous to that of a man who has been forced into battle, where he must either kill others, or be killed himself. Because, to save his own life in battle, a man takes the lives of his opponents, it is not to be inferred that the battle is one of his own choosing. Neither in contests with the ballot – which is a mere substitute for a bullet – because, as his only chance of self-preservation, a man uses a ballot, is it to be inferred that the contest is one into which he voluntarily entered; that he voluntarily set up all his own natural rights, as a stake against those of others, to be lost or won by the mere power of numbers. On the contrary, it is to be considered that, in an exigency into which he had been forced by others, and in which no other means of self-defence offered, he, as a matter of necessity, used the only one that was left to him.

Doubtless the most miserable of men, under the most oppressive government in the world, if allowed the ballot, would use it, if they could see any chance of thereby meliorating their condition. But it would not, therefore, be a legitimate inference that the government itself, that crushes them, was one which they had voluntarily set up, or even consented to.”

- Lysander Spooner, No Treason

Punish3r January 4, 2013 at 04:14 pm

Mike you state he is inciting violence? I think he stated he was for fighting legally and if it came down to it he would draw his line in the sand and fight. I agree with him Im not giving up one round, one mag, or one weapon. I am prepared to become just what he said in that video. I will not give up a damn thing no matter what the law says. There are millions just like me which side of the fence are you on? Are you going to stand by us or jump over to the obama side and throw down your guns and mags. We have to stand or we all fall. His words where on spot and he spoke nothing but truth. I am not a fan of his for the record but he is right on this one!

Obsidian January 4, 2013 at 04:27 pm

He does make some good points and makes a rather positive message.

Not a big fan of the guy though.

TV-PressPass January 4, 2013 at 04:28 pm

I think any firearms video that starts with a shout out to monster energy drinks for a free t-shirt isn’t worth my time.

Dan January 4, 2013 at 04:47 pm

ENDO,

Why do you care do much about this guy. You’re blog is okay, but none off us give a damn about your personal beefs with people.

You’re obsessed with this guy and your site is becoming way to repetitive with Yeager rants.

jpcmt January 4, 2013 at 04:56 pm

You don’t gotta read the blog if you don’t want to. And if you haven’t figured it out yet, the blog is precisely about finding the derp gun related content out in the world and much of it comes from this assclown. Some of us actually enjoy the perspective ENDO Mike gives.

Lance January 4, 2013 at 07:57 pm

“Blog – A Web site on which an individual or group of users record opinions, information, etc. on a regular basis.”

This is more or less an individual blog. Aka: a PERSONAL blog. If YOU don’t care to view the PERSONAL “beefs” on a blog then you might be better off sticking to the local chess club.

justin farrar January 4, 2013 at 09:03 pm

Lance,
You are correct however as site visits increase so does popularity of said blog. When that happens the owner can start selling advertising space. As content wanes so do visits and the advertisers will follow. I know my site visitis are down. Maybe ENDO Mike cares maybe he doesn’t. BTW chess is about strategy/tactics. ;>)

justin farrar January 4, 2013 at 08:51 pm

Well said Dan!

PhoenixNFA January 4, 2013 at 06:33 pm

at least mike put it 4 stories down and not top story….

Lance January 4, 2013 at 07:49 pm

Yeager has this magic way of almost always coming off like a douche, but I agree with what he says about 95% of the time. As long as he can back something up like this with real action, I’m all for it. He can stand by my crew and myself if it comes to it. Bad times will be had with good shooters. We won’t be on the wrong side.

Dan January 5, 2013 at 07:30 am

Plus, especially in these times, we need to be standing together as supporters of liberty, not mocking other members of our community.

Jim P. January 5, 2013 at 10:24 am

I have to agree with Yeager’s sentiments on this one.

Matt August 9, 2013 at 11:33 am

I hate to be this guy. But is he filming his videos on an old VHS camcorder? Did he shoot all his expensive camera practicing his safe down range camera placement?

Matt August 9, 2013 at 11:33 am