Buck Yeager Remix

Some footage chopped up to music:

James-Yeager-Angel-Approvedhahah awesome stuff.

Hat tip: Isaac, Jake, Brian and a few others I can’t find the emails from.

overkill556x45 January 15, 2013 at 05:37 am

“Start killing hundreds of thousands of fair weather pussies”. I’m surprised they had to cut that together.

czbeardly January 15, 2013 at 07:18 am

You never go full retard

TheUnicorn January 15, 2013 at 08:24 am

Ha Ha Ha…

Frank January 15, 2013 at 08:35 am

Wow, is only all his videos were like this one!

Frank January 15, 2013 at 08:36 am

“if only”* :(

No more roids for me in the morning.

Andrew January 15, 2013 at 08:37 am

My new ringtone.

Regulas January 15, 2013 at 11:26 am

THIS

Lion_of_Gray January 15, 2013 at 08:48 am

In a way, I feel badly for the guy. Though he’s got an exaggerated view of himself, surely he brings something worthwhile to the conversation and/or training realm, and I admire his passion, but he went too far and now he’s paying the price. Unfortunately, his error will be used against us in the liberal gun control narrative. Nevertheless, that is ONE DAMNED FUNNY REMIX!

Hard_Harry January 15, 2013 at 11:20 am

Fucking amazing!!!!!

shockfish08 January 15, 2013 at 11:52 am

LOLed so hard mother*****s gonna fine me! That beat is actually quite catchy ;)

atm January 15, 2013 at 01:43 pm

Did anyone notice Yeager on the cover of the Guns Magazine Combat Special magazine?

In the article he states that he got into shape by taking steroids after being diagnosed with low testosterone. “Testosterone has changed my life for the better and I cannot imagine a day that I will not be taking it.”

I didn’t believe in roid rage until I saw a few of his clips on youtube.

atm January 15, 2013 at 01:44 pm

I just saw the article – I’m surprised the media didn’t jump all over it.

sancto January 15, 2013 at 03:33 pm

In the article, does he actually say he’s taking steroids, or is he receiving testosterone replacement from a doctor? I’m guessing the latter if he was “diagnosed with low testosterone.”

matt January 15, 2013 at 05:31 pm

Testosterone is a steroid. From wikipedia
“A steroid is a type of organic compound that contains a characteristic arrangement of four cycloalkane rings that are joined to each other. Examples of steroids include the dietary fat cholesterol, the sex hormones estradiol and testosterone…”

sancto January 15, 2013 at 05:38 pm

Maybe you should’ve paid attention to what it said right above the summary you quoted… “This article is about a family of polycyclic hydrocarbons. For the performance-enhancing substance, see Anabolic steroid.” :P

I’m asking if he’s admitting to taking steroids (adding testosterone to a normal level, like body builders and athletes do), or if he’s saying he’s been receiving testosterone replacement therapy from a doctor (replacing the testosterone deficiency he’s been diagnosed with).

matt January 15, 2013 at 10:34 pm

The article on Anabolic Steroids starts out with
“Anabolic steroids, technically known as anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS) or colloquially as “steroids”, are drugs that mimic the effects of testosterone”

matt January 15, 2013 at 10:37 pm

“The development of muscle-building properties of testosterone was pursued in the 1940s, in the Soviet Union and in Eastern Bloc countries such as East Germany, where steroid programs were used to enhance the performance of Olympic and other amateur weight lifters. In response to the success of Russian weightlifters, the U.S. Olympic Team physician Dr. John Ziegler worked with synthetic chemists to develop an anabolic steroid with reduced androgenic effects”

sancto January 16, 2013 at 09:03 am

Dude, if you’re trying to answer my question, I don’t think you’re going to find it on wikipedia. I’m asking for a clarification of what exactly Yeager said. I’m not asking about olympic athletes from the 1940s.

jpcmt January 15, 2013 at 03:16 pm

Hopefully this gets to him. He’d probably repost it himself it’s so badass!

But seriously, where’s the breaking of backs mashup??

Church January 15, 2013 at 06:13 pm

You couldn’t punch the smile off my face right now. That was epic!

dave w January 15, 2013 at 07:31 pm

awesome

Max January 16, 2013 at 06:26 pm

Between that and a frosty adult beverage…my day just got a bit brighter. Thanks for mixing it up there Mix-a-Lot!

Wolf January 17, 2013 at 04:42 pm

That … is worth listening to in the car.