Patriotic 1911 – Because America That’s Why

If I could pistol whip a terrorist with this while drinking a cold Budweiser, my life would be complete:

Patriotic-1911-Handgun

$7450 seems a bit steep even with all the customizations.  But hey, if that’s the price of “awesome” nowadays, inflation has been kind.

If you click on the images on the website they are ultra high resolution.  Made one my new desktop wallpaper in fact.

They need a double barrel version just to kick it up one more notch.

Hat tip: Tyler, Rob

Chase Cullinan January 26, 2013 at 01:11 am

You’d need a PBR or a Yuengling. Budweiser…not American anymore.

Sivl32 (elvis) January 26, 2013 at 01:15 am

would love a web engraving throughout my slide.. but unless that is actually silver.. its just way too much money

elephantrider January 26, 2013 at 03:03 pm

I’m confused, who built this gun? Was it Orange County Choppers or Paul Jr. Designs? Or was it a Sons of Derp collaboration? Can’t quite tell.

Kommando January 26, 2013 at 01:36 am

7 Rounds, so its legal for all you NY patriots as well.

Jerry January 26, 2013 at 01:48 am

seems overpriced…you could get an heirloom precision / john harrison/ any other top full custom smith gun for that price. of course, you’d have to wait like 2 years, but still.

you’d think they’d fit the beavertail better…also, if you read about their “tolerances” and do the math, what they imply is mechanically impossible.

elephantrider January 26, 2013 at 03:06 pm

Yeah looks to be about 10x overpriced, at least. They’d actually have to pay me to take that thing, so I would have money to take off or replace all that bling shit.

Phoenixnfa January 26, 2013 at 01:51 am

Freedom ain’t free

Needs more monster trucks, rebel flags, Walmart, etc.

What a gaudy gun, but at least it’s a 1911. They can fuck up John Brownings veritable turd in the firearms punch bowl.

Jerry January 26, 2013 at 01:53 am
atm January 26, 2013 at 07:21 am

The Spiderman webbing seems out of place.

HMPlatinum January 27, 2013 at 12:05 pm

But it’s a traditional elbow tattoo…

Crunkleross January 26, 2013 at 09:12 am

Was the copywriters middle name hyperbole?

Anthracis January 26, 2013 at 10:22 am

This has Cartel or gansta rapper written all over it. Matter of fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if a cartel boss has one with a few diamonds and gold plating. You know…since they make so much money from us.

But fuck it, I’d love to stick one up general butt naked’s ass and squeeze the trigger! Convert or not. fuck him. Google the fucker…Joshua Blahyi…leader of the “butt naked brigade.” I couldn’t make this shit up.lol

Here’s his wikiography: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked

Anthracis January 26, 2013 at 07:00 pm

…And one more thing…It better slap me around and call me dirty names for $7450…holy Shiites Batman!

Ben January 26, 2013 at 02:43 pm

I actually held one of these and spoke to the guys from Cabot at IWA last year, they are something else when it comes to precision.

Wes S. January 26, 2013 at 07:52 pm

I’m torn between “America, f*** yeah” and (after seeing that price tag) “America, WTF?”

Nice piece, but that one heater costs more than my entire gun collection, ammo and accessories included.

John January 26, 2013 at 11:03 pm

Would of been better in an AR-15 version.

DaveM January 26, 2013 at 11:18 pm

Can’t afford the pistol, is gaudy, is now on my desk top as back round
Not so sure pistol whipping a terrorist with this while drinking a cold beer would be the 1 st option that I would choose
Beer after might work

Nick January 26, 2013 at 11:31 pm

This particular piece is actually made by a company called Cabot Guns out of Cabot, PA. Of course the price is a bit humorous, but the way they make these guns is really cool. The company works with Penn United Technologies, a precision manufacturer for the aerospace, defense, and energy industries. Just like we always hear about custom shops like Nighthawk and Wilson Combat hand making 1911′s out of “own big block of steel”…these guys do the same except they do it with robots one at a time. Apparently their tolerances are 1/20,000,000 of an inch….so you know that baby is put together more solid than a Playmate of the Year. On a similar note…maybe one day when I marry a rich woman, I’ll be able to get my hands on one of their $4000 entry models…

Nick January 26, 2013 at 11:32 pm

and that was definitely one big block of steel….not own….sorry…got my hands on one of ENDO Mike’s budweiser’s.

Jim P. January 27, 2013 at 06:47 pm

While I wouldn’t want that one, I would consider their South Paw. The $5,750 price tag is too steep for me though.

But it would be neat to be able to two-gun though. ;-)