2nd Amendment Harlem Shake

By far the best Harlem Shake video I’ve seen to date:

2nd-Amendment-Harlem-ShakeI had to watch it a few times to catch all the different characters and their roles.  If only IDPA were that fun to watch.

Hat tip: Chris

15 COMMENTS - JUMP DOWN ↓ TO ADD YOUR OWN

MatthewJames February 21, 2013 at 01:49 am

Would have been the best if the dude front and center would have done a magpul dynamic angle reload.

Sivl32 (Elvis) February 21, 2013 at 01:50 am

Uspsa funer than idpa.. But I agree, personally I think this whole harlem shake stuff if extremely fn stupid but this one I liked the most.

MatthewJames February 21, 2013 at 01:54 am

In my version you’d have like 20 dudes with Costa beards all doing different magpul dynamical dynamic tactics.

Will February 21, 2013 at 05:15 am

There’s always the Norwegian Army one :p

Basically, this is what happens when you take a bunch of teenage conscripts, put them way the hell up north (Sources have it as the comms batallion of Brigade North, stationed at Camp Heggelia, Bardufoss) with little to no adult supervision (NCO’s of these units are usually pretty fresh themselves, typical age span of 21-23, with the conscripts typically at age 19-20).

… ah, well. At least their commanding officers thought it was funny and tipped the newspapers.

ENDO-Mike February 21, 2013 at 12:50 pm

haha yea that one was pretty good too. I posted about it on MILcentric! http://www.milcentric.com/2013/02/14/norwegian-army-harlem-shake/

Good that their commanding officers have a sense of humor!

Matt in FL February 21, 2013 at 01:57 pm

My favorite part of the Norwegian one is the sleeping bag in the front row.

Franz February 21, 2013 at 07:03 am

Whiskey Tango Hotel???

DoubleTap February 21, 2013 at 07:19 am

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiight !!!!!!!

Steveweiser February 21, 2013 at 08:44 am

What the hell is harlem shake? This makes absolutely no sense to me.

Fake Chris February 21, 2013 at 10:41 am

It’s a meme that’s going around the Internet. http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/harlem-shake

Personally I think it’s one of the dumbest memes I’ve ever seen, but what the hell do I know…

that_guy February 21, 2013 at 07:47 pm

Do you have a clue what there saying ?
“Con los terroristas”
is Spanish for “With the terrorists” look it up

SixtyForty February 21, 2013 at 08:50 pm

Oh no, does this mean I’ve unknowingly taken a terrorist oath by watching this?

05RC51 February 22, 2013 at 06:29 am

This range is way too close to home after watching this video…..

Cameron February 22, 2013 at 05:55 pm

Do you think that Piers Morgan’s head would actually explode if he watched this? Someone should make sure he does.

Anthracis February 24, 2013 at 12:30 am

Ask Richard Ryan to use one of his arrows on him. Lol. But he’s not worth a waste of a perfectly good arrow…at least it’s straight.

That PM is not even worth a mention. He’s an arrogant pompous little ass who’s probably been neutered before he was shipped out here, we don’t need him infecting our population.