Richard Ryan Talks Drones Dorner And Standard Capacity Magazine Bans

This story is epic at showing the failure of California gun laws:

Richard-Ryan-YouTube-ENDO

I’m glad the story had a happy ending from a arriving home in one piece standpoint anyway.  Others definitely won’t be so lucky.  We should have to rely on “luck” and police response time in order to stay alive.

As you can see, Richard Ryan has on the California No Right To Bear Arms t-shirt.

Thoughts?  Anyone have any similar stories?

rickenbacker March 1, 2013 at 04:18 am

I never thought I’d say this, but in many respects, my native Sweden has more liberal gun laws than California. Which is a little scary. But of course they’re proposing outlawing AR-15’s here as well, or rather requiring that any semiautomatic rifle has a fixed magazine for max five rounds, which will kill a major national shooting sport. STILL not as retarded as ‘bullet buttons’, though.

bull March 1, 2013 at 09:53 am

well.. maybe. but on the other hand its crazy that the only ways to get license is hunting or competition. ive talked with the cops about a rifle design i have that is quite the game changer when it comes to bullpups. but since i have no interest in hunting or competition they flatly refuse even considering licenses. and seriously… killing something that might benefit the country for something silly like that? crazy. id say calif is better. i need to move.

Seb March 1, 2013 at 05:33 am

preach RRR

Wolf March 1, 2013 at 05:36 am

Whats wrong with his rkba shirt. Its all, overprinted. Mine is distressed out of the bag.

ENDO-Mike March 1, 2013 at 11:16 am

Nothing! That’s an older non distressed version that I did.

Tech666 March 1, 2013 at 08:41 am

were did he get those paintings in the back???

RichardRyan March 1, 2013 at 09:56 am

I painted them! Thinking about painting a few more to giveaway and a few to auction off for the Military Working Dog Foundation. Which strike you the most? Anything you’d else you’d rather see? I might do a 12×12 series with pistols too.

Tech666 March 1, 2013 at 01:13 pm

the Russian one with the ak variant is my favorite! Good job im impressed id pay good money for one! I think any weapon you do would look awesome!

Jesse March 1, 2013 at 02:16 pm

To me, they’re all awesome. I thought the same thing when I first saw them in one of your videos. I’d definitely throw some money into an auction if you ever did do that.

Wolf March 1, 2013 at 11:49 am

I’m not sure where the myth started that LEOs are super-trained Spartans that are competent with firearms because they have badges.

MatthewJames March 1, 2013 at 12:25 pm

Great vid. I couldn’t imagine living and shooting in California. Makes me feel lucky to have what I have.

Federale March 2, 2013 at 10:12 am

Cop with an AK? I don’t think so. I call shenanigans on that one.

RichardRyan March 3, 2013 at 01:55 am

Maybe I screwed up giving them my info in case they needed to reach me for access through my gates… Both, including the one with the AK, had plate carriers on with Sheriff on the fronts and backs. Rather convincing guys if not.

Anthracis March 2, 2013 at 04:42 pm

He may not have been a cop…probably an “advisor.”

Dom P. March 2, 2013 at 06:06 pm

Powerful video. RR seems like a very intelligent guy. He carries himself well. I love how ColionNoir, RR, and Hickok make these kind of videos and the Youtube king Russia just keeps blowing stuff up and counting his money.