FPSRussia Talks About His Favorite Handguns

Glock 17 (9mm), Full size HK (.45), Full size FN (.45), 1911 (.45):

I’m not mad at the list, I just thought since he’s FPS Russia, it would be a bit more theatrical.  I’m talking an AR-15 Pistol decked out with accessories, Tiger striped Deagle brand Deagle, .500 S&W Magnum…. and yea the Glock can stay.  I was disappointed his 1911 wasn’t even a Conway Twitty tribute version.  I guess he’s keeping things serious on his 2nd channel.

FPS-RussiaLooks like he lost a bunch of weight in his face.

SnJohnson March 7, 2013 at 01:42 am

I was definitely expecting some kind of uber-tactical Call of Duty garbage, this was a big surprise. I’ve gained a little respect for him. Just a little. I still expect him to lose his hearing by his late 40’s though.

Regulus March 7, 2013 at 07:36 am

Yaa it was boring.

ANYWAYS is there any update on his partner that was killed??? has anybody heard anything? ive tryed looking for stuff but all i get is old news. no real updates.
thanks

Jwhite March 7, 2013 at 12:55 pm

To be honest… I dont watch his videos any more. I only poster here to let you know. Lol.

Jon March 7, 2013 at 04:00 pm

My list would be different..
Beretta 92, H&K P30, salient arms custom 2011, and Sig 220.

PhoenixNFA March 7, 2013 at 10:13 pm

GLOCK 17, Welrod, MAC-11 (machine pistol….still a pistol), Colt Peacemaker.

mattv2099 March 8, 2013 at 12:06 am

Kyle’s been pumpin iron (hence the face weight loss look).
Yes I’m a nerd who listens to PKA every week… (PKA = painkiller already. a weekly podcast the fake russian is on but as himself and not as a fake russian).

Mmmtacos March 11, 2013 at 06:29 pm

I met the guy once in Austin (and his departed armorer friend) and he kept his accent on the whole time (we got drunk). Yeah he makes silly ass videos for cowwadooty kids, yeah he doesn’t wear ear or eye pro (which is retarded) and blows up shit at the risk of life and limb of himself and others… but he did know a hell whole of a lot about guns for sure. I am considered by my peers as the de facto firearms expert (my anecdotal credentials for you) and I would say he new a good deal more than I.