It’s Legal To Hunt Humans Says Senator Dianne Feinstein

Straight from her ugly misinformed mouth:

To quote Frank (Danny Devito) in the Mac And Dennis: Manhunters episode of It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia:

Oh yeah? Well, I was hunted once. I’d just came back from ‘Nam. I was hitching through Oregon and some cop started harassing me. Next thing you know, I had a whole army of cops chasing me through the woods! I had to take ’em all out–it was a bloodbath!

Mac-and-Dennis-Always-Sunny-Manhunters

Just like Mac and Dennis, I’m sure Feinstein just wants to wear sweet clothes, get wasted, and put her nuts in some dude’s mouth.  That’s what manhunting is all about if that episode taught me anything.

It’s too bad that “Biden taught me” shotgun defense didn’t seem to work in court. If it did that would have been a precedent set, that after this Feinsten comment people could start hunting rapists and the like for sport.

Mattman815 March 10, 2013 at 04:08 am

I’m literally in shock of the stupidity. You would think I would be used to it by now.

silenceXcorE March 10, 2013 at 04:51 am

Apparently Dianne is still reading 5th grade required reading of The Most Dangerous Game….

SittingDown March 10, 2013 at 06:36 am

Just like her “friend” the “Zodiac Killer,” who supposedly based his murders on “The Most Dangerous Game.” Feinstein was seeking mayoralty then. When she became mayor, she also sort of aided and abetted serial rapist and murderer Richard Ramirez aka “The Night Stalker” by revealing evidence details before it was supposed to be made known to the public (he was one step ahead for a while because of this). Ramirez dumped that key evidence and skipped town right after that.

Jim P. March 10, 2013 at 08:09 am

Yes, high capacity magazines made Sandy Hook so horrible too.

dave w March 10, 2013 at 08:53 am

Thank god the play button is right over her face so i didnt have to see that monstrosity this early in the morning.

Kevin March 10, 2013 at 10:03 am

When they change the magazine that’s the time to strike? How about instead you fucking strike immediately and shoot the guy? What kind of fucking sense does it make to sprint up to a guy with a gun and hope he doesn’t reload by the time you get to him, and hope he isn’t a weak little wimp dicked cunt like the Tuscon guy.

Capt. Glenn March 10, 2013 at 10:26 am

00:22 “and yet, it’s legal to hunt humans with 15 round, 30 round….”

Legal to hunt humans? Hmmm….

elephantrider March 10, 2013 at 06:02 pm

This begs so many questions:

Where do I apply for that hunting license? How much is a human tag? How many humans am I allowed per tag before I’ve shot my limit? If I expend a full 30 round magazine will I be over my human limit? And of course, when exactly is human season?

Anthracis March 10, 2013 at 10:37 am

It’s been proven time and time again, criminals don’t follow the law. End of discussion. What’s so hard for these people to understand? Shit! I’d like to see them try to do something when a maniac is trying to reload. They’d be too busy emptying their bowels all over themselves. Worst case, the law abiding criminal is going to bring a second or third gun with him/her (see New York reload). Seriously, pisses me off. They use the deaths of children to further their own political agendas. Shame on them!

Tim March 10, 2013 at 12:46 pm

The shooter in AZ dropped his magazine, that’s why he was able to be taken down. We have to count on that? Better ban grip tape on magazines too to better our chances.

Nick March 10, 2013 at 02:04 pm

It’s so terrible of me because this issue is such a serious topic for us….but I literally busted out laughing when I read your comment LOL.

overkill556x45 March 10, 2013 at 01:48 pm

Bird-law in this country is not based on reason!

elephantrider March 10, 2013 at 06:03 pm

You have besmirched my good name! I challenge you to a deul!

Jack March 10, 2013 at 03:58 pm

When they change the magazine you’re probably already dead

Church March 10, 2013 at 06:32 pm

All I have learned from politics in the past 2 months is that if you listen to them and believe them…. You’re probably going to end up in jail. Firing guns outside aimlessly, hunting humans, I wonder what crime is going to be legal next.

A March 10, 2013 at 10:54 pm

“There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who hunt armed men long enough, and like it, never care for anything else there after.” – Ernest Hemingway

But I don’t know what point she is trying to make. It is still illegal to discharge a weapon inside city limits (in most cities), so really the only way to hunt men is with a bow.

elephantrider March 11, 2013 at 04:12 am

It is even more illegal to discharge a firearm into another person within city limits, so what is her retarded point besides attempting to scare people?

mitch March 11, 2013 at 01:10 am

THIS is perfect. All her credibility was just taken away! Safe for another day

HMPlatinum March 11, 2013 at 04:53 pm

How can those guys sit behind her without any reaction?

If I buy a double-barrel shotgun, what’s my bag limit on humans? I can appease both Feinstein (D – for dementia), and Biden (also, D). Can you only hunt certain social classes, or is it “all bets are off”, Deathrace 2000 style?

Andre the Giant didn’t have a big enough mitt for this facepalm.

Jim P. March 11, 2013 at 09:23 pm

Just saw this video of Senator Lindsey Graham

I have to give it about a +75. But I may be a little low.

Chase Cullinan March 12, 2013 at 01:40 am

This reminds of me of the Van Damme movie “Hard Target”. You know what I’m talking about. You know. The graveyard scene.