Introducing AaargoJay – Gun Culture In America Today

Inspired by MrColionNoir… not duplicating him:

His EDC:

Three reasons why he carries:

AaargoJay-YouTubeHis approchable easygoing type delivery is sure to be a hit.  There really can’t be too many guys like this on youtube (or anywhere for that matter) spreading the word.

I like that quote “In order to be an inspiration you have to be inspired”

AR-15 Builders Club T-ShirtThe man has a mean taste in t-shirts as well *cough* ENDO Apparel *cough*.  Yeah get over it… I post people’s vids who wear my shirts.  I would have posted about this guy anyway though because he’s good… just like I’ve posted about hundreds of other people in the past.

Follow Aaargo Jay on YouTube.  I’ll be keeping an eye on this guy.

hnl.flyboy March 18, 2013 at 03:29 am

LC March 18, 2013 at 06:04 am

sdog March 18, 2013 at 08:33 am

subscribed. while i do like him and what he is doing, i sincerely hope that he adopts his own video aesthetic in the future. i love to see more folks like me being publicly pro 2a .

Regulus March 18, 2013 at 08:57 am

Nice!

Stella March 18, 2013 at 09:31 am

He has at least 300$ of custom high quality holsters on the table but decided to go with a pos smith and wesson knife. He needs to visit bladehq.

Watchman March 18, 2013 at 09:46 am

RangerUp t-shirts > ENDO t-shirts

MrColionNoir > Aaargo Jay

ringo45 March 18, 2013 at 12:56 pm

What would we do without the infallible Watchman?

Seb March 18, 2013 at 01:48 pm

subbed…

Ninjavitis March 18, 2013 at 02:42 pm

Couldn’t you forget the spare phone and just keep a list of numbers in your wallet?

Aaargo Jay March 19, 2013 at 01:37 am

I would, but I don’t carry a wallet. A phone provides an easy way to make contact also; just find the contact and dial. No need to rifle through a wallet to locate a contact number, get your phone out and make a call. Plus a phone holds way more info without ever making your pocket bulge… Thanks for watching! Stay safe and stay the course!!

Destinee March 18, 2013 at 02:44 pm

Thanks for sharing, Mike. Subscribed. I’m diggin’ his content, delivery and white screen :]

Matthew James March 18, 2013 at 02:45 pm

Interesting fellow. Subbed and will give a chance and watch some vids. Decent start. unlike mine, his vids will likely get a lot better with time and experience.

dave w March 18, 2013 at 06:58 pm

I post people’s vids who wear my shirts.

And yet my wet tshirt dance is not here, even though i set it to your kind of music. :/

Bob Richardson March 18, 2013 at 09:49 pm

I have one concern with the video in which he says that people who carry because they have been victims are dangerous. I know several people who decided to carry after being a victim or having close call and I feel completely comfortable around them while they are carrying. I think that lumping all of them into a group is unfair. Other than that I enjoyed the videos.

Aaargo Jay March 18, 2013 at 11:31 pm

What many people fail to understand is the nature of humans directly after a traumatic event. A large percentage of people look to arm themselves too soon after the event. When this happens the body/mind doesn’t have the time needed to reset its “threat sensor”. It’s like if your car has ever been broken in to. How willing are you to park and leave your car in the same place? Or any place for that matter… Do you continuously look out the window at your car or go out to check on it? It’s the same principle. But now you have a victim whose OODA Loop process is off. It happens to most of us and training does help but time is the only real cure for this issue. The people you are around may or may not have had enough time pass, but every human is different and I would rather err on the side of caution than to become an accidental target.

Brannon LeBouef March 19, 2013 at 04:08 pm

In regards to your theory about “threat senors”, what study or personal experience are you basing your theory on?

MakoGroup April 3, 2013 at 06:44 pm

Jay, I love what you’re doing and appreciate the message you’re trying to spread. I just think that some of your points are a little off base in my opinion. The second point you bring up for example, I think someone who has been victimized has a right to ensure that whatever happened to them never happens to them again. I believe that that does not make them more inherently dangerous. Your argument sounds very similar to this gentleman’s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCvng-jSp60

The first time a car bomb went off next to me in Iraq, I was much more observant and cautious about vehicles getting near our convoys. But I didn’t start shooting at the next vehicle that got within a dangerous distance to us. And you say that time is the only real cure well in my case after this event happened I had to go out on the road the very next day. Again I don’t want to bash you man but I think that just because someone has been a victim of something doesn’t mean we should strip their ability to protect themselves or their ability to ensure that what happened to them does not happen again. Thanks for the videos brother keep em coming!