Repeal The Second Amendment Trolling With Mark Dice

Making sure only the criminals have guns:

2:02 – A young girl, the first intelligent one with “but I own guns, so no”.  The rest of them did not even read what they were signing, or even listen to what he was saying.  They just heard guns and were like “MRRRRRRAAAAAAHHH BAN THEM where do I sign?”

constitutionYou might remember Mark Dice from when he hit the LBC for a long gun open carry event (Unfortunately not a mission to find Mr. Warren G, although rumor has at some point Mark did see a car full of girls and they all knew what was up with 213).

Hat tip: Jon

jacob April 9, 2013 at 03:10 am

well. thats terrifying.

Preston April 9, 2013 at 04:50 am

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

JRKey April 9, 2013 at 04:56 am

He must not have looked at the East Side Motel…. (gangsta lean)

dave w April 9, 2013 at 07:44 am

No we left there early, everyone wanted to get snacks then spend Every moment frontin’ and maxin’
Chillin’ in the car they spent all day waxing …..(faux gangsta lean)

ENDO-Mike April 10, 2013 at 06:08 pm

Crucial in the G-Funk era.

dave w April 10, 2013 at 07:17 pm

radio tuned to W-S-K-E-E

ENDO-Mike April 10, 2013 at 06:08 pm

hahah yea

Matt in FL April 9, 2013 at 07:37 am

What I want to know is what he said to them before he handed them the clipboard, because once people start signing, they stop listening, for the most part. They’ve already decided to sign this thing and move on with their day, and their mind is already on their grocery list or whatever. Not that that makes it any better, of course, but except for the guy with the bike who didn’t want to sign, most everyone shown already had their pen on the paper when the video started.

I used to know a guy that when he was talking, if he thought someone wasn’t listening, he’d drop “I shot my grandmother in the face” into the stream of what he was saying to see if he got a reaction. Most of the time he didn’t. The people in the video are just like that. Whatever he said off-camera overcame that first hurdle that gets people to stop walking and listen, and even take the pen and clipboard from him, and it’s at that point that the videos start, after they’ve already “turned him off” and moved on to new things.

Spiderling April 9, 2013 at 02:48 pm

Dude I almost just crapped my pants laughing so hard at what your friend used to do. I am so going to try that.

Lance April 9, 2013 at 07:38 am

That’s scary.

Rafterman45 April 9, 2013 at 07:41 am

A plague of stupidity has taken hold in this country….

Phil April 9, 2013 at 10:01 am

American’s are pretty much retarded and the government KNOWS this.

Jwhite April 9, 2013 at 10:40 am

lol @ ~2:40 ” even if you have a permit” – dumbest question anyone ever asked me. Who the hell said you need a permit to own a gun? I dont need a permit to exercise my first, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th,….. Shall I continue?

Ed April 9, 2013 at 10:41 am

I want to see the same exercise but let’s repeal the FIRST AMENDMENT!
100% sure there will be people that will not pay attention and they will sign it. This is how people vote as well, a bunch of ignorant, non caring, sheep.

FlutterFoxe April 9, 2013 at 11:46 am

Some people just want to have their name on something.

BuffDriver April 9, 2013 at 01:40 pm

I completely agree…If you’ve seen the show Penn & Teller’s Bullshit, they get tons of people to sign a petition to ban Di hydrogen Monoxide (WATER)!!! One lady even went far enough to say “Yes I’m familiar with it”….People just want to feel important no matter how stupid they are

Church April 9, 2013 at 01:52 pm

I’m embarrassed for how dumb these people are.

Todd S April 9, 2013 at 02:15 pm

Reminds me of when The Man Show had Nick DiPaolo getting signatures to end women’s suffrage. Women (and men) signed it because they didn’t know what it meant.

Max April 10, 2013 at 06:06 pm

Women have suffraged enough! End the long night of women suffraging! Sign here and initial here, here and here.

Spiderling April 9, 2013 at 02:55 pm

I read somewhere that more people vote on American Idol than vote in the Presidential Election. Someone, I can’t remember who, used to do these TV Interviews out on the street like this but instead of a microphone he would hold up a wooden spoon or a plastic fish or something. Most people didn’t even notice and would just answer the questions. The consumerist zombification machine is running at 100% efficiency in this country.

TigerStripe April 9, 2013 at 08:31 pm

If one only got to vote in either American Idol or Presidential/Congressional elections but not both, things may be a little better. I think most would choose American Idol… TS

dave w April 10, 2013 at 07:01 pm

voting on idol should immediately exclude you from voting for a president

Regulus April 9, 2013 at 06:01 pm

any of you guys try sucking your own dick? im drunk as fuck bent over legs over my head tyring and its hard man. i can lick the tip but can’t put my whole dick in my mouth. any tips? haha tips. but forreal i wanna suck my own dick shit isn’t easy

Zwerg April 9, 2013 at 06:37 pm

Weakest troll attempt ever.

Is this Jim Carry?

Regulus April 10, 2013 at 05:42 pm

sad thing is i wasn’t trolling last night…i was actully trying to suck my self off. man FML. i was drunk as shit last night

SittingDown April 10, 2013 at 04:54 am

Cool story, bro.

santi April 10, 2013 at 07:06 am

Seriously? That video makes me feel like we are all fucked. When did we become drones and never to question authority? The media my friends, this is proof that it works. Those who do not think for themselves will doom us all because we are all on the same boat. I just cant believe this. A lot of those people were college students.

SittingDown April 10, 2013 at 09:10 am

Mark Dice looks like a young Claude Atkins:

Nakedgun April 10, 2013 at 09:42 pm

Those people are the lemmings that Piece Morgan attempts to brainwash… scary.

*GL with the dick-sucking, Reg; hopefully you don’t expire in that position…

inky April 11, 2013 at 02:44 pm

The intelect of liberals reminds me of what Will Rogers said about Dogs.. He said, if there are no Dogs in Heaven,, when I die, I want to go to where the Dogs went..

Terry Blue December 3, 2015 at 08:13 pm

Who cares if some people don’t know all the rules and laws of the Constitution.