9mm Is For Basic Bitches But Who Cares

Says MrColionNoir:

MrColionNoir-ENDO-Keep-Calm33 Rounders for all the Glocks FTW!  A good stopping power to weight ratio on the 9mm round if you ask me.

User April 22, 2013 at 02:09 am

Acutal?

Aaargo Jay April 22, 2013 at 04:25 am

For me it’s the ammo being easier to find. Way too easy…

sdog April 22, 2013 at 06:10 am

funny, intelligent, and introspective as always.

shank April 22, 2013 at 06:20 am

this is the first video i’ve watched of his and i wish i hadn’t.

i’ve noticed he wears a philly and boston hat and it gave me pause. but a philly an nym hat?

no respect

1 With A Bullet April 22, 2013 at 07:50 am

Watch the mirror; you can see the power point cue cards change as he speaks. I thought it an interesting insight into the amount of preparation he puts into his vids.

Oh, and 9mm because of this:

If there’s not any substantive difference when using quality defensive loads, why not have more rounds with less recoil and cheaper practice? *cue the bar fight*

cc19 April 23, 2013 at 11:46 am

Got some paramedic and EMT pals that deal with gunshot wounds on a daily basis who admit you don’t get a significant damage increase until you hit high velocity rifle territory.

Cuban Pete April 22, 2013 at 08:11 am

Easy to find ammo. Right balance between small calibers and large caliber. I like it.

Nick April 22, 2013 at 08:25 am

Mike!! It’s all about shot placement, brah

MosinMango April 22, 2013 at 08:42 am

All that times 10000 for 45ACP fanboys :)

SittingDown April 22, 2013 at 10:18 am

LAWL.

Church April 22, 2013 at 12:53 pm

Very funny! I know way too many people that insist on carrying 2 extra magazines in a small town.

Regulus April 22, 2013 at 06:21 pm

I’ve been carrying my walter ppk. its a 380 and its a 6 round mag + 1. I love it! so sexy. i also carry a spare mag that has 6 rounds in it. I feel safe with a 380.

Jim P. April 22, 2013 at 07:23 pm

It really is all shot placement. But a .45 shot placement is just a larger circle and a single bullet.

Enfieldem2 April 22, 2013 at 08:40 pm

Eh, I carry a 9, I love the gun and the round will get most of the jobs I need done. I must admit it can be a little annoying carrying a 10mm with 15 rounds on the mag. I have never actually encountered one of these people who constantly feel the need to justify their weapons choices, but then again these sort of people probably try to justify every purchase they make.

fxhummel1 April 23, 2013 at 03:02 am

Yeager told me “They all suck,” meaning common handgun calibers. I tend to agree. Practice and training>hardware. It’s like arguing whether a 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder vehicle is better for driving to the grocery store

Johnnyblaze April 24, 2013 at 05:33 pm

I carry a tri star c 100 with 15 round mag and 1 in the chamber and 2 15 round mags in both back pockets. A 22 derringer tapped to my nut sack and 4 extra rounds stuck up my ass … You know just in case. Oh yea I also keep an ar15 with 4 100 round drums and a assault 12ga with federal fletching ammo as a backup to my Thompson sub machine gun. You know just in case the shit jumps off.. I mean you never know when the zombies are gonna attack … Ad I might have to hold up in a prison and shoot my mom in the head after she gives birth to my baby sis… Just sayin…