Assault T-Shirts And The Schools That Hate Them

Can’t support the troops with a t-shirt in Fort Campbell, KY:

Cant wear an NRA t-shirt in a West Virginia school:

Props to Jared for going that extra step and cutting the sleeves off too.  A total cozy boy / boss move for keeping cool.  I’ve been curling 30s on the reg here trying to step my bicep game up, so I can do the same when it gets hot.

Is this real life?  What ever happened to wearing whatever the hell you wanted?  Everything is “gang related” or “offensive now”.  I’m glad I don’t have kids, and that I only have to read about stuff like this happening.

NRA-LogoI am kind of disappointed no one’s kid has been booted out of school for wearing an ENDO Apparel t-shirt.  I guess I’m not working hard enough.

Hat tip: Lisa, Jordan, Marc

John April 25, 2013 at 02:21 am

I’m glad I’m done with grade school… you’re pretty much a 2nd class citizen

cc19 April 25, 2013 at 09:29 am

Ah school life. Can’t even take a piss break without raising your hand and asking permission. School is a great example of a society I do not want the entirety of the US to degrade into. “Do what the adults say, OR ELSE. They know what’s best for you.”

Lon April 25, 2013 at 11:48 am

The Fort Campbell story is misleading and has nothing to do with being against “supporting the troops”. The school prevented her from wearing the shirt because it didn’t have a collar and was therefore against school policy.

jpcmt April 26, 2013 at 12:52 pm

Exactly, this is a non-story. They made no stink of the graphic content nor did they mention it (mom and kid). It was obviously supposed to be a collared shirt which they have every right to enforce. Maybe if mom and daughter took the time to put that graphic on a red polo we wouldn’t be commenting right now.

Max April 25, 2013 at 12:37 pm

Well, even if I did have kids they’d be homeschooled. Wearing one of your shirts would just make them extra awesome!

The Other Andrew April 25, 2013 at 01:58 pm

“I called Fox News that night and see if they could help me”

Pff. PfffFFff. Hahaha. HAHAHAHA.

I can’t like either parties they’re both silly.

032125 April 25, 2013 at 03:06 pm

“I can’t like either parties they’re both silly.”

Please rephrase this non sequitur into an English sentence, and/or explain what Faux News has to do with parties.

SteelerFan April 25, 2013 at 04:16 pm

I’m a senior in high school and I wear the 5.56x45mm shirt all the time. It upsets a few hippie teachers but most don’t even know what it means. I should try the “defend freedom” one.

ENDO-Mike April 25, 2013 at 04:27 pm

Haha nice. If you manage to get suspended send me proof and I’ll send you a free shirt of your choice. Challenge accepted? Haha

Dr Kranknstein April 25, 2013 at 11:50 pm

Hell yes Mike….you sir win 10 internets use them wisely.

Church April 25, 2013 at 04:49 pm

This is fucked up!

Ninjavitis April 25, 2013 at 06:50 pm

I’m curious what the NRA kid was charged with.

jpcmt April 26, 2013 at 12:56 pm

Yep, the arrest had nothing to do with the shirt but probably what that schlep probably said to his teacher. My guess is he turned smart-ass and got himself in serious trouble. We also don’t know if he was to be sent home or disciplined for wearing the shirt though he does say he said he wouldn’t take it off – which is nonsense because they wouldn’t be telling him to take it off, but maybe go home and change. Lots of quality reporting in both of these bad clips.

Jim P. April 27, 2013 at 02:24 pm

Obviously the liberal administration doesn’t realize that the First Amendment exists for a reason.

Agitator April 29, 2013 at 09:47 pm

Maybe if you’d come out with a “Deagle brand Deagle” shirt you’d get more coverage. I’d buy it.