Vigilant “Victorias Secret” Spectre Makes Noise With Shotguns

This is what they consider a “training warm-up” complete with fake Russian accents:

The video is titled “Shotguns a way of life”… so the “way of life” is that most of you miss basically ALL the shots you take?  Cool way of life bro.  I don’t claim to be king of the clays (because I’m not)… but this is really bad.

3:30 – Nerds and Skittles loads hahahha.  Why not, after all they are warming up for some training.

VigilantSpectre-YouTube-DERP6:00 – 10 Push-ups for muzzle sweeping a buddy. hahah yea no big deal, you could have just killed your friend… just laugh it off do the push-ups.

What’s with having the guy operating the clay thrower in front of the line of fire?  The best was when the clay flew left, but luckily hunting camo guy had the quick foresight not to pull the trigger.  They violate a lot of basically safety rules, and considering they aren’t new to this, and aren’t 5 years old they really should know better.  Oh right… when you’re an operator you don’t need to abide by the same rules as the rest of us commoners.

The best shit that popped into my mind lately was “Hey I know that logo!”.  Behold:

Vigilant-Spectre-Victorias-Secret

Yea ok it’s a bit of a stretch, but there are definitely lots of similarities.

Oh man… these guys are pure gold on multiple layers. It’s like a derp onion.   Thoughts?

me May 2, 2013 at 12:20 am

:O

Phil May 2, 2013 at 12:31 am

Looks like they are having fun. I wish I had friends this dedicated to shooting. All my friends suck.

Ben May 2, 2013 at 03:07 am

How long ago do you think it was when they deactivated their world of warcraft accounts?

DB327 May 2, 2013 at 12:37 pm

Spectre May 2, 2013 at 04:29 am

Classic as always ENDO. Made my morning.

Spectre May 2, 2013 at 04:32 am

Oh yeah, and damn it man! We had a pool going for when you were going to say something about the logo and Victoria’s Secret. Now we are out $500 to Wombat.

ENDO-Mike May 2, 2013 at 11:45 am

hahaha you guys are priceless. Try not to negligently shoot each other, it would be nice to have all of you around coming out with new content.

denver chris May 2, 2013 at 05:16 pm

I agree. I don’t really give a fuck what you guys do, and frankly it’s good if you guys can show that gun folks can be a funny group of folks that like to have fun. But when you guys do dumb stuff like just brush off muzzle sweeps with pushups, it makes it hard for people like me, these so-called “safety sallies,” to take you seriously.

Taylor TX May 2, 2013 at 12:14 pm

Tell him to buy lots of birdshot with the money and start shooting ahead of the clay!

Joe May 2, 2013 at 05:25 am

Why they are shooting clays I have no idea, BUT have you ever tried shooting clays with a 18″ cyl bore gun?

These guys probably shoot more in a month than most do all year. An accidental sweep is going to happen. At least it’s addressed in some way.

BBJones May 2, 2013 at 10:19 am

I have and you have to hit the clays while they are very close. It is no surprise to see so many misses given the equipment.

Hard_Harry May 3, 2013 at 10:24 am

Not to mention they all seem to be trying to aim through the ghost ring sights. Which as you can see in the video, are absolutely the wrong sights for that type of work.

Shroomy May 2, 2013 at 05:27 am

I kinda wonder if you ever posted a driving related vid, would people straight up shit their pants and yap non stop about being a safe driver if the driver wasnt wearing a seat belt, and a helmet, and a neck brace… and multiple layers of flame retardant material… I also wonder if you posted a few driving vids, a group of brand fanboys would evolve and start yapping nonstop about a certain brand, and if you ever featured a certain vid that was showing the inadequacies of a certain brand, everyone would just mindlessly bash the vid and pull some alex jones brand conspiracy theories out of their ass about how the demonstration of their brand of choice was engineered to fail by the maker of the vid. Judging by somewhat of an overwhelming amount of safety sallies and glock fanboys iv seen here in the past, id say thats EXACTLY what would happen. Pretty ridiculous.

Thievin Stealburg May 2, 2013 at 05:55 am

It wouldn’t matter if the person didn’t wear a seatbelt because that only affects the driver. When you don’t follow firearms safety rules, you can hurt others. That’s why people get shitty about it. Plus these guys are putting themselves out on the internet. By putting yourself out there, you are obviously going to get scrutinized. That’s the internet. But maybe you are right, we should care when someone sweeps us with a possibly loaded firearm. Keeping your finger off of the trigger doesn’t matter anymore either. That’s only a couple of the rules. We didn’t break ALL of them…

Thievin Stealburg May 2, 2013 at 06:01 am

Shouldn’t*

Shroomy May 3, 2013 at 03:41 am

Yeah, just the same elitist attitude about it over and over gets really stupid. Ignoring the entirety of a video because some small mistakes were made. Just like in the video a week or 2 ago about pocket carry from TheFireArmGuy, rather than listen to what the dude was saying about it, and see why he was demonstrating it for people who may be newer to guns, people just squirted tears about how unsafe he was being and what a dumbass he was… its obnoxious.

denver chris May 2, 2013 at 06:25 am

Cool story, bro. Keep not wearing your seatbelt and muzzle sweeping your friends!

Shroomy May 3, 2013 at 03:43 am

Cool story bro. Keep being an elitist, and wearing multiple layers of flame retardant material when you go for an afternoon drive!

denver chris May 3, 2013 at 09:27 pm

yeah, because following the most basic of safety rules in both driving and shooting are analogous to taking everything to an extreme and being an elitist. Get real.

Shroomy May 4, 2013 at 03:43 pm

Yeah, because sitting on a gun blog and ignoring the entirety of a video to make snide elitest safety comments is really benefiting anything. Get a life.

PhoenixNFA May 2, 2013 at 06:59 am

“Safety sallies?” Remind me to never go to the range with you. You muzzle sweep me with a loaded firearm and its bad news, buddy.

If you want to be unsafe and muzzle sweep a loaded gun, do it at your own place. If I owner a range and you did that, you would probably be asked to leave.

Shroomy May 3, 2013 at 03:47 am

Lol id pass on going to the range with someone whos going to have a microscope up my ass over everything. “Holy shit! that dude just pointed is rifle in the air! Doesnt he know that if that gun went off, that bullet could travel for miles and kill a small child in china! What an asshole im going to go post on a gun blog about it”

Taylor TX May 2, 2013 at 06:52 am

DAMNIT, I got to shoot on saturday at a buddies ranch and we knocked out 2 cases of clays and this just makes me want to go again. Honestly, watching the guy shoot 5 shells at one clay made me cringe and lol very hard. A lot of the misses might be fixed with the proper choke and a longer barrel.

Taylor TX May 2, 2013 at 12:10 pm

and of course the guy in hunting camo can shoot them clays. My real tree adds a +10 bird slaying just by putting it on.

Regulus May 2, 2013 at 07:16 am

I like how Spectre actually comments down here. That just shows he’s an easy going guy! I’m glad these dudes are having fun and shit. i respect that! hell ya!

Critter May 2, 2013 at 07:26 am

we need VS tactical lingere now.

Dallas May 2, 2013 at 07:39 am

Yeah, but I don’t want to see EndoMike and AAARGOJAY modeling it…

Aaargo Jay May 2, 2013 at 10:32 am

Damn Mike! We didn’t make the cut for the modeling contract… Sooo sad!!! How my name made the comments on this page let’s me know how much I’m loved though!!! Yeah! Happy again!!

Aaargo Jay May 2, 2013 at 10:37 am

I thought we were cool Dallas? No showing off the new AJ3 TBH (Tactical Banana Hammock)?

Taylor TX May 2, 2013 at 12:08 pm

Tactical banana hammock better come with some Molle on the front and back to attach the “necessary items” for your late night operations.

and if you designed the TBH, youd be the crazy designer (insert Mugatu image here here) with grenade shaped sunglasses yelling at models to “work it harder bitch”.

Aaargo Jay May 2, 2013 at 12:15 pm

You know this!! The strongest of Spandex molle will be used to attach everything from condoms to a hide-a-gun pouch (for those with extra room). The rear has a mini plate carrier to deny unwanted pinches and entry attempts!! Available for only $1000.99…

Dallas May 2, 2013 at 02:13 pm

I’ll wait for the Costa-Ludus edition to come out…it’s got tactical speed tape and it self-moisturizes!

ENDO-Mike May 3, 2013 at 10:26 am

hahah nasty

Dallas May 2, 2013 at 02:16 pm

We’re cool, I just don’t need to see you rocking grape smugglers at the range! ;)

Aaargo Jay May 2, 2013 at 06:34 pm

LOL!!!

Spectre May 2, 2013 at 08:11 am

Fine…Fine…I’ll model it…Fine.

Aaargo Jay May 2, 2013 at 10:39 am

My next vid WILL include the AJ3 TBH!!! Dammit!!

kingof9x May 2, 2013 at 09:03 am

I am surprised nobody made any biden shotgun jokes yet with how often they miss.

Derder rider May 2, 2013 at 09:44 am

I

Derder rider May 2, 2013 at 09:45 am

Damn smart phone…

I find a lot of the criticisms of Spectre himself to be pretty petty. Yeah, the kid is no commando but when compared to the rest of the sloppy civilians in this country he is a fucking god. He is an entertainer with a backbone, and as he has demonstrated, teeth. That is hard to find these days so I tip my hat to him and say God speed.

Saxon May 2, 2013 at 10:25 am

Is it too much to ask that the spectre’s pick just ONE camo pattern or uniform and use that? Are yall training to be operators or running a fashion contest?

Luke L May 2, 2013 at 05:05 pm

This is really sad… my friends and I do better than this with our $300 dollar 870s and 500s. These guys with their semi-auto tactical setups can’t hit shit. And they are even starting shouldered. That is not even mentioning their lack of safety. These guys should be a PSA demonstrating what not to do with firearms.

dave w May 2, 2013 at 05:52 pm

As a rule all AR owning, magpul loving, tacticool operators fail miserably at clays initially. They have no idea what to do with a moving target after shooting static paper targets at the range endlessly.

Cory May 2, 2013 at 06:59 pm

I made it to 2:38. My brain hurts from duh derp.

arron May 2, 2013 at 09:11 pm

at 0:43 does the guy say “hit”?

Werewolf1021 May 2, 2013 at 09:14 pm

You’re not a true shotgun operator until you can hit clays from 1000 yards with a half-broken Stevens 12 gauge doing a hand stand while reciting the Pledge of Allegiance.

croppedxout May 3, 2013 at 05:32 am

Shotguns+ADHD+a mix of camo Condor gear+drop leg holsters = herpin my derp.

Lance May 3, 2013 at 06:47 am

When we shoot clays you’re not allowed to have the shotgun shouldered until the clay is thrown or pulled. I don’t know any bird hunter who walks around with weapon shouldered and pointing into the air 24/7.

Hard_Harry May 3, 2013 at 10:28 am

However when shooting Trap, it is allowed to have the gun shouldered.

czbeardly May 3, 2013 at 08:16 am

I just get sad every time I see their videos…

Hard_Harry May 3, 2013 at 10:34 am

Cameo by Sarah Conner @ 6:23

SittingDown May 3, 2013 at 12:06 pm

(Begin Charles Barkley Voice) Terble. (End Charles Barkley Voice)

learn to play guitar January 22, 2014 at 02:10 am

The bananas and peaches give it flavor, the yogurt adds a little “weight” to it without making it heavy.
Directions: Combine ingredients (except for chocolate chips) in blender and blend until
smooth. cup frozen strawberries, and one scoop vanilla protein powder in a blender and blend until smooth and frosty.