Griping About California Gun Laws

The gun store guys Iraqveteran8888 talk about the ridiculousness:

Yea California is ridiculous for firearm law!  I should have sent them the No Right To Bear Arms t-shirt for this vid, but the Restricted LE/GOV Use Only one worked too.

Good talk.. It’s a long one but it needed to be.  The Barrett boycot of California government and law enforcement sales they talk about was so priceless… good for Barrett for not giving a shit.

Iraqveteran8888-ENDOHead over to ENDO Apparel to check out the t-shirts. You’re going to want to look good for summer.

addyyoon May 20, 2013 at 12:24 am

Love seeing your shirt on all these channels man! Keep it up! CA sucks so hard -_-

ENDO-Mike May 20, 2013 at 10:14 pm

Thanks Addy! Yea CA is :/

Ronald RayGun May 20, 2013 at 01:15 am

I’m caught in a dilemma. Is it worth moving from AZ (gun owner’s mecca) to CA (basically hell) to be with the love of my life? Ugh, idk.

Vanguard Armament May 20, 2013 at 06:10 am

Sounds like you gotta pick between two loves.

But really, why not bring her to AZ? California will regulate and tax the shit out of whatever you might make (unless if you are eligible for their welfare.)

ST4 May 20, 2013 at 11:59 am

Andrew May 20, 2013 at 03:56 am

I’d buy your t-shirts if you made em for fat folks.

PhoenixNFA May 20, 2013 at 06:54 am

I’ve been tryin to tell him that for ages.

I need my “ar-15 builders club” shirt while I build plaque in my arteries at McDonald’s.

No but srsly, true operators are so ripped they wear 3xl mike. Have you seen that movie starring real SEALs?

ENDO-Mike May 20, 2013 at 10:16 pm

I was trying really hard so source the bigger blanks, but couldn’t find anything of comparable quality unfortunately. Damn American Apparel only makes up to 2XL :/

Andrew May 21, 2013 at 03:54 am

Falls Creek makes nice 3xl tall shirts and they are soft, its like wearing a unicorn.

ENDO-Mike May 21, 2013 at 07:24 pm

Thanks I’ll look into it, but if they don’t make triblends like the ones I use then it’s not an option because the end product won’t look the same.

ENDO-Mike May 20, 2013 at 10:15 pm

I was trying really hard so source 3XL – 5XL blanks but couldn’t find anything of comparable quality unfortunately.

lighttech May 21, 2013 at 07:20 pm

here ya go best stuff i have ever found and cheap and USA MADE!!!!!!

ENDO-Mike May 21, 2013 at 07:23 pm

10XL! Holy

M May 21, 2013 at 07:23 pm

just want to throw in another hell yeah. fattys need cool cloths too! I wouldn’t even mind paying a few extra bucks for the larger sizes.

Smooth Operator May 20, 2013 at 04:06 am

I would love to see someone do a video like this on the new laws in Connecticut. The new laws include:
Many guns banned my name.
No online purchase of ammo.
Certificate of eligibility required to own any gun.
Certificate of eligibility required to purchase any ammo.
Certificate of eligibility required to purchase any ammo.
Magazines over 10 rounds are banned.
No one under 21 may purchase a centerfire rifle.
Grandfathered magazines must be registered (this is going to be interesting) and are only permitted for use in home.
Single characteristic assault weapon definition: no threaded barrels, pistols with magwells outside the handgrip, or any other feature in the design of the AR, ect. ect.

Gun manufactures (we have some of the big names) are packing up and leaving. Malloy acts like this is some surprise but I’m sure its no surprise that the applications and renewals for all the certificates of eligibility come with a fee/tax.

derpmaster May 20, 2013 at 07:56 am

How the hell are they going to register magazines? Magazines are consumable wear items and are not serialized.

I seriously hope the people of CT rise up and fight these stupid laws. Then again, it is New England, the land of volvos and hedge funds.

GreenMountain Human May 20, 2013 at 09:59 am

Nothing wrong with New England, man. Just something wrong with a lot of law makers and regular citizens across every state in our fine country. Ignorant idiots and “entitled” people live everywhere. Don’t forget that Vermont has some of the least restrictive gun laws in the country. There’s not even a state issued permit or CCW, and open and concealed carry are both perfectly legal here. We as responsible gun owners, and Americans, just need to keep fighting the good fight and repping 2A, and continue to show the anti-gunners and the ignorant that the vast majority of us are educated, polite, articulate folks. Not the half-crazed, paranoid, slobbering mouth breathers that we are sometimes painted as. I’m just thankful I don’t live in CA, CT, or NY. I used to live in MA and I thought that was bad… yeesh.

Bubba May 20, 2013 at 09:13 am

>no pistols with magwells outside the pistolgrip

Well, I guess all the Olympic-style pistol shooters are going to be pissed.

Louis May 20, 2013 at 04:12 am

As a follower in the UK, i have to google “What is a Bullet Button”. top result is an article from the Coalition against gun violence. I laughed hard when i read that it simply takes a bullet tip, to turn a gun into an Assault rifle! and can easily detach a 10 round “clip”
I am in a close to gunless britain and even i know an idiots article when i read one!
Keep up the good work ENDO!!!

mosinmango May 20, 2013 at 05:45 am

California is also just about to require that all new or newly modified firearms have to have a microstamp firing pin…

Because nobody is going to bring a firing pin from a different state to put in their gun before a crime.

This is basically banning new guns, no company is going to have special machines to make guns for one state.

M May 21, 2013 at 07:27 pm

The microstamping law has actually already gone into effect. Luckily a coalition of the NRA, CRPA and CALGUNS got some wording placed into the bill last minute that makes it un-enforceable until there is more than one patented way to do it.

Since there’s only one patented way it’s not required yet. CALGUNS even took up a collection and renewed the patent to keep it out of public domain. Gotta beat them at their own game sometimes!!

Mitch May 20, 2013 at 06:22 am

Damn right they better ban any decent weapons, or else the people may have some means to stand up for themselves…

Rick May 21, 2013 at 04:19 am

I went shooting in CA during a visit last year, and couldn’t believe the stupidity. What is banning normal capacity magazines and adding bullet buttons going to accomplish, except screw over the law-abiding gun owners? If I was going to use my legal AK for a killing spree, the first thing I’d do would be to get some 30-round mags and put in a normal mag release…

Pr0 May 21, 2013 at 02:50 pm

Bro, grab some Gildans or something.

Need a 3x

ENDO-Mike May 21, 2013 at 07:26 pm

Their tri-blends only go up to 2XL as well so that wouldn’t work.