Gun Nerds TV

A new gun related YouTube show for you to check out.  The first two episodes below:

If you’re looking for some new gun content, Gun Nerds TV might be relevant to your interests.  Consider clicking that link and subscribing to them on YouTube.

You guys know how I don’t like YouTube videos longer than 5 minutes.  All in all, in what I watched the discussion seemed to be entertaining enough.  Additionally the set is nice, the camera is nice etc… The seating arrangement is awkward though if you ask me.  It should be set up more like a talk show, because really that’s what it is so far.

The host (Michael Beck) is wearing the ENDO Apparel picatinny rail t-shirt.

goatmurray July 15, 2013 at 08:12 am

I hope they can keep it going for a while and smooth things out a bit as it seems a little awkward now. I think it’s an entertaining show.

SittingDown July 15, 2013 at 01:59 pm

Hence the term “nerd.” Nerds are supposed to be nervous on camera and act in an awkward manner. ;)

This is a very interesting show IMHO.

Taylor TX July 27, 2013 at 12:28 pm

Youre telling me the sweaty guy in the middle isnt both nervous and awkward? Never fear, theres an endo tshirt for that.

M July 15, 2013 at 12:22 pm

Sad to say, but I’d be a lot more interested if the talking heads were a little easier on the eyes. Weight loss and dental work. It’s a cruel world, I know.

Reclining seats are a big no-no, people need to sit at attention, not slouch and stick their guts out even further. Might help if they raised the “table” as well, or put a lip on the front to show less torso.

In spite of those faults the camera work seems solid, set background is visually appealing, lighting is a little uneven but seems to be at the right brightnessl. The script was well done, and the host does put forth a nice easygoing personality and is generally likeable.

I hope they keep going, a little polish and this could be great.

Drapetomanius July 15, 2013 at 12:32 pm

That is indeed sad to say. How shallow.

Phil July 15, 2013 at 05:37 pm

Sorry, I can’t take anyone talking about self-defense seriously if they look like they couldn’t run 100 yards without getting winded.

busdriver July 15, 2013 at 08:36 pm

Winchester Model 12 master race.
Remington 870 a shit.

Jason July 15, 2013 at 11:09 pm

I am a big fan of Self-Defense shotguns, but not sure I would use an AR for home defense, but it is better than nothing!