Pancake Penetration – Ballistic Flapjack Fun With .22 LR

Mattv2099 x DemolitionRanch:

Mattv2099-Pancake-PenetrationI thought I was on a different site other than YouTube for a minute at the starting of the video haha.  I was glad Mattv2099 didn’t join him in the bath.

I love that fact someone actually suggested this as a video they wanted to see… funny stuff.

So in other words pancakes will work as armor in a pinch :P  Sending the food to Africa is always a nice gesture.

You can pick up Matt’s TACTICAL AS _ _ _ _ t-shirt from ENDO Apparel.

Ghostalker00 July 23, 2013 at 03:28 am

That was the most scientific video from Mattv2099 yet! Always a fan.

mattv2099 July 23, 2013 at 07:15 am

I was inspired by the Demolition Ranch to dust off my PhD in redneck science and actually conduct some scientifical research n shit.

who says I didn’t jump in that tub!

Jimmy Russels July 23, 2013 at 04:29 am

For once I can congratulate you Mattv. Fuck Pancakes.
Like most things sugary and sweet I have a strong disdain for pancakes, especially first thing in the morning. I cannot put up with that kind of desert shit for breakfast, or really anytime at all.

I can honestly admit you know exactly what to do with “too many pancakes” and your practice is efficient.
Instead of putting food I like on guns I don’t like (glawks), start making videos featuring the shooting of food I hate with guns I do like. I promise you I will subscribe.

derpmaster July 23, 2013 at 08:51 am

I agree 100%. Fuck pancakes, muffins, sugary cereal, doughnuts, etc. Its all non-nutritious garbage that doesn’t fill you up at all. I don’t understand why our society has lunch and dinner pretty well sorted out, but most breakfast foods are just crap.

I generally eat half a turkey sandwich for breakfast, with some fruit on the side. I need to eat protein in the morning in order to not be miserable and starving by 11 AM.

Matt in FL July 23, 2013 at 06:45 am

That was pretty frickin’ cool, actually. I’m actually quite surprised that it stopped in 10.5″. Anyone else?

My only complaint is that the camera angle could have been better in the first 30 seconds.

Africa July 23, 2013 at 12:51 pm

Dear mattv2099,

As a continent, we are indeed thankful for the box of pancakes.
Might we trouble you though, to send along a bit of syrup.

Our deepest gratitude,
Africa

Kevin July 23, 2013 at 08:07 pm

This guys legit

mattv2099 July 23, 2013 at 08:43 pm

Thank you Africa. Could you possibly nominate me for a Nobel Peace Prize?

ENDO-Mike July 23, 2013 at 08:52 pm

I nominate you for the NOBLE TROLL PRIZE.

mattv2099 July 24, 2013 at 12:20 am

fuckkkkk. 2 blog entries on the front page of ENDO.

I guess that means I’m finally a Next Level Tier 0 Operator of Doom.

NLT0OOD

SittingDown July 23, 2013 at 11:50 pm

All I have for you is a pancake handshake.

Rich July 23, 2013 at 06:20 pm

What no butter?

277Volt July 23, 2013 at 11:06 pm

Pancakes belong in my tummy. All of them.