AR-15 Banana Clip

A Del Monte x Dole collab as you can see:

Banana-Clip-30-Round-Magazine-Gun

High capacity assault clips oh my!

Who knows maybe if there’s another war, companies like Dole and Del Monte really will start stepping up and manufacturing AR-15 magazines with their current equipment? ┬áStranger things have happened.

Actually, it’s important to remember… 30 is standard.

SittingDown July 29, 2013 at 06:57 am

150 is standard with the SAW-Mag. ;)

S.M. Ingersoll July 29, 2013 at 11:06 am

Now that’s funny. At this stage in the game, I’m not sure why some folks seem so dead set on using the wrong terminology for something as simple as a magazing. To each their own I suppose.

MrSatyre July 29, 2013 at 08:01 pm

Probably for the same reasons that some people are dead set on correcting another person’s spelling. Like “magazing” for example. ;-)

Seriously, no one cares anymore. I hear my fellow gun nuts, cops, combat veterans, etc. use the terms loosely. When someone says “clip” when I know they’re referring to a magazine, it doesn’t offend me or bother me. If the two words eventually become blended into one, no one’s going to lose any sleep over it. There are PLENTY of words in common use today which don’t mean what we think they mean, but nevertheless we have unanimously agreed upon their new usage, because when you get right down to it, the differences are mostly minimal.

It “clips” into place and it holds bullets. Let’s call it a clip. No, it doesn’t hold bullets in a clip, it’s spring fed. But we don’t call it a “spring feeder” do we? No. We call it a magazine. Clip/Magazine. Again, who cares?

S.M. Ingersoll July 29, 2013 at 08:09 pm

You’d figure I’d be better at catching spelling errors. :)

Spectre July 29, 2013 at 12:13 pm

For the record:

Jesse August 13, 2013 at 03:43 pm

When my Bakelite RPK magazines come in I’m going to do this with the shitty tapco magazine that came with my AK74. Going to sand off all the ribs and crap and paint it bright-ass yellow.