Car Bumper Hidden Mounted Guns For Road Rage

Don’t worry, only an airsoft gun and a water gun:

James-Bond-007-Tuxedo-NES-Nintendo-Zapper

I’m sure some genius is going to eventually try something like this with an actual firearm, and cause some trouble.  Even with the airsoft or water gun just too much could potentially go wrong… like distracting a driver and causing them to get into an accident etc…

Matte black Honda Prelude != Bond’s Aston Marton DB5 and all the bells and whistles it had.

Hat tip: Highjak86

44MAG August 16, 2013 at 03:31 am

the water gun guy should vacuum his trunk…;)
both look like a recipe for trouble….:D

M August 16, 2013 at 07:14 pm

I’d have to agree, a good way to set off someone’s road rage.

PPGMD August 16, 2013 at 06:08 am

They’ve already tried something similar, in South Africa someone attempt to assassinate a Czech businessman with car mounted machine guns.

Lance August 16, 2013 at 07:03 am

I saw that video a while back. Pretty freaking neat if you ask me. Def some James Bond shit.

Wolf August 16, 2013 at 06:57 am

At speeds, neither would work well. I once rigged my Jeep grille with 2 paintball guns. I ended up catching most of the paint.

Grudge August 16, 2013 at 11:59 am

I’m not so sure. Most decent airsoft guns shoot 300-400 FPS, a car going 70 MPH is only 103 FPS.

If he used heavier BBs , tighter barrel and a good hopup unit, he should be able to take out those cups at 70-80 feet.

A friend put a stronger pump in his car and adjusted one of the nozzels to shoot over his car, it would hit anything within 50 feet of him while driving!

SittingDown August 16, 2013 at 02:27 pm

I just removed the hose from my rear wiper and it sprays 15ft and all I did was pull off a hose. Seems like a lot of work for little reward this. You can also do the tennis ball rear wiper blade trick. ;)

dennis August 16, 2013 at 03:07 pm

I’ll go ahead and be the first to ask….Why? Unless you’re tailgating someone with a bumper made of solo cups, what’s the point?