Russian Military Choir Bodies The 007 Skyfall Theme Song

As soon as I hit play my initial thought was “Why didn’t I release some baller hats like that? Start a new trend.”.   Roped shoulders are baller as _ _ _ _ too. Just wait until Autumn/Winter 2016 when I crash the internet with roped shoulder t-shirts.

Those guys are not bad.  I’ll take the Adele version any day of the week though:

Skyfall-bond-girlsI feel like if I had a theme song, I’d probably feature Adele, Lana Del Ray, Action Bronson, Stalley, Pusha-T, Joey Badass, and Jay-z on it.  The Russian guys could sing the hook though, with FXhummel1 on the piano.

Hat tip: Burt

Will August 28, 2013 at 12:59 am

The Red Army Choir is probably one of the best in the world. This video will probably cause allergic reactions in most of you guys, but disregarding the meaning of the lyrics and the nation it belonged to, it’s still a pretty decent piece of singing :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yDrtNEr_5M <- Yes, it's the Soviet national anthem. This is what a proper national anthem should sound like. Power and unity :D

dave w August 28, 2013 at 05:40 am

please, if you had a theme song it would be by Miley cyrus

derpmaster August 28, 2013 at 07:27 am

No. Wacka Flocka Flame, Miley Cyrus, and Rick Ross collabo. The music video will be amazing.

Regulus August 28, 2013 at 06:26 am

i work with alot of russians on ships. they like soup

croppedxout August 28, 2013 at 06:28 am

SPETSNAZ CHOIR OPERATOR BEARD OPERATING IN LYRICAL OPERATIONS …6 SECONDS

Matt in FL August 28, 2013 at 07:25 am

The tenor singing lead is antithetical to pretty much everything I think about Russians, so it’s funny.

I love when the backers come in, their accents are very, very noticeable:
Let the sky fall / Ven it crumbles / Ve will stand tall

I see morning show douches are the same all over the world.

The tenors accent is much more pronounced in the second verse and after. I guess he practiced the intro solo a lot harder. (That’s not a criticism, just an observation.)

Those guys speak 250% more English (phonetically, at least) than I speak Russian.

Matt in FL August 28, 2013 at 07:25 am

Guh. Stupid close tag was supposed to go at the end of that line.

lucusloc August 28, 2013 at 09:11 am

I already told you mike: boonie hats. Also I agree with dave w.

Rich August 28, 2013 at 03:17 pm

Morning show douche at 1:33 is rocking the Russkie mullet.

denver/boulder chris August 28, 2013 at 04:38 pm

Featuring productuion by Harry Fraud, Ant, Blockhead, and El-P. Bronsolino kills it. Period.

denver/boulder chris August 28, 2013 at 04:38 pm

Also…old girl on the left…a Bond girl, who is she?

SittingDown August 29, 2013 at 10:56 pm