The Black NRA – Obvious Troll Is Obvious

The troll goal of arming every young black man in America:

The movement to put gun in the hands of those who need them most: young black males.

Is the video supposed to be funny? ironic? or what? Is the joke maybe that black criminals are using guns in the inner city?  *head scratch* … What’s wrong with every black person who isn’t a criminal having a gun?

Ohhhhhhhh nice not so subtle Trayvon references… I see what you did there.  *eye roll*   Seriously who comes up with this shit?

Why does everything have to be about race?

Obvious troll is obvious.

Man does Deon Cole look a lot like Lionel Richie!

Troll-FaceThoughts?

Hat tip: RoadCoder, William

GenericName September 10, 2013 at 02:53 am

I feel legitimately awful knowing there are people who find Sarah Silverman to be funny.

derpmaster September 10, 2013 at 07:22 am

She used to be funny. She’s been washed up for at least 7 or 8 years now however.

44MAG September 10, 2013 at 03:06 am

(eye roll)…..wtf….not worth watching

spraynpray September 10, 2013 at 05:13 am

I’m pretty sure they are inferring three things: 1. Trayvon was innocent. 2. Things would have played out differently if Trayvon was also armed. 3. The NRA are hypocrites because they wouldn’t want Trayvon armed.

bandroidx September 10, 2013 at 07:54 pm

trevon should not have been armed correct. he was too young to own a handgun and he was using drugs which would preclude him. i have no issue with that statement.

Jerry R September 10, 2013 at 05:49 am

They work is complete in Chicago. Every young black man now seems to have a gun. Great job… I want to see Sarah walk on the South side with her smirk as her only protection.

Kevin September 10, 2013 at 06:25 am

It’s funny how mostly the black celebrities that like to race bait.

Kevin September 10, 2013 at 06:26 am

Oh you know, after most of them made their money being racist, making racist jokes about mostly white people, then racist jokes about their own race.

Taylor TX September 10, 2013 at 06:39 am

Who comes up with stuff like this? Koolaid serving Cunts like Sarah Silverman. So tired of this trayvon buuuuuullshit.

Taylor TX September 10, 2013 at 08:12 am

On a side note, isnt funny or die the website that had the Will Ferrell pro Obamacare videos on it as well?

CR Pyro September 10, 2013 at 09:23 am

It wouldn’t surprise me any at all. Will Ferrell’s production company founded it (according to my fuzzy memory of an interview with him and the Font of All Knowledge – Wikipedia).

Jim September 10, 2013 at 07:32 am

It never ceases to amaze me how my fellow tribesmen forget so easily what happened to them. Perhaps it’s because there is a certain collectivist mindset that permeates large swaths of our culture (kibbutzes anyone?). In any event, if any brownshirted men ever show up at my door, or whatever color their movement takes at the time, they won’t make it home that night. If there had been more Jews with my mindset at the time, maybe, just maybe, Hitler might not have gotten as far as he did.

Quint Young September 11, 2013 at 07:19 am

Agreed to the Nth degree

M. von Power September 10, 2013 at 07:37 am

Wait, so am I to understand that “Funny or Die” believes that “young black men” shouldn’t have the same civil rights as everyone as everyone else?

Why does Funny or Die want to deny young black men the rights as everyone else?
Why do they hate black people?
Why do they want to opress black people?
Why do they want to hold black people back?

Why does Funny or Die think that the opression of people, any people, is a joke?

We should all contact Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson and get a march and boycot underway! After all, they are against people that opress and violate the civil rights of all people… right?

Mountain September 10, 2013 at 12:34 pm

The S.S. obviously thinks black folks are too violent to be armed.

Uninformed troll is uninformed.

Satirical racism troll is actually racist.

RayRay September 10, 2013 at 07:40 pm

Spot on. What a complete blunder of an attempt at humor. Just as racist as they perceive the NRA and it’s members to be.

Quinn September 10, 2013 at 07:44 am

I guess they think it’s funny to mock black people and think that they aren’t worthy or shouldn’t be allowed to lawfully possessing firearms.

2Wheels September 10, 2013 at 08:30 am

It wasn’t funny, so I guess the only thing these people have left to do is die?

Too bad, I kinda like Sarah Silverman. Or at least I did.

Mitch September 10, 2013 at 10:23 am

Hey dumbasses, if they live in a state where they are allowed, and are of legal age, they CAN have one. Unless the liberals want to keep restricting it, of course. make it so certain races, IQs, political affiliations, sexual persuasions, lifestyles, etc. Sieg Hiel, Funny or Die, you facists.

Rob in TX September 10, 2013 at 06:34 pm

I’m personally offended. As a white NRA member who HAS taken the time to teach two black co-workers about firearms, take them to the range, and encourage them to get concealed carry licenses, I am offended by this tripe. As someone else said, if every non-criminal of every race wants to have a gun, I have no problem with that. I’ll even take them to the range and provide the first round.

dave w September 10, 2013 at 08:42 pm

i thought the black nra was the hipoint owners association.

derpmaster September 11, 2013 at 06:34 am

ha

Nakedgun September 11, 2013 at 11:31 pm

Ahhhtrocious… It woulda been a lot funnier by Key-and-Peele. Too bad Sarah didn’t A/D when she put the gun up to her chin. She’s been un-funny and forced for quite a while now.

I actually think the whole video was a set-up to force us to watch the latest Best-Buy commercial.

Gutbuster September 12, 2013 at 03:56 am

If I ever go gay, I blame Sarah Silverman.

Ducsauce September 12, 2013 at 09:41 am

I think the NRA should fire one right back at Ms Silverman and make her an honorary member for life and start up a Black NRA with her as the president of that particular group! see what kind of stuff that would stir up!

Jayson September 12, 2013 at 11:33 am

I hate you Jimmy Kimmel for giving this CUNT any degree of publicity whatsoever.

She’s NEVER been funny. Her only “comedy” mechanism is to shock and unsettle. That laughter is nervous laughter, Sarah. Everyone hates you. Go away.

Matt September 12, 2013 at 08:41 pm

I will never get back 1:27 mins of my life damn you internet. Also i’m pretty sure i’m just a little bit dumber now.

Johnny Come Lately September 12, 2013 at 08:49 pm

Sara Silverman was GREAT in the beginning of ‘Way of the Gun’. I could watch that scene a hundred times.