Operating In 360 Degree Rotating Quad Rail Operations

I’m still trying to decide what tier of operator this is catering to:

0:05 – “Hi I’m blonde, have a low cut shirt, great teeth, a pony tail, and aviators.. I’ll be distracting you for the next 4.5 minutes”

0:17 – LOL I’m already starting to see why you’d need a rotating rail if you mount a damn handgun on your rail.  *smh* remember the post I did about that a while back?  Shit is out of control…

0:51 – Not sure why all this couldn’t be taken care of with a canted mount… but whatevs.

2:08 – hahah taser pulled from the rail mounted derp holster to knock that guy off the folding chair, then engage a target down range.  That would make a great animated gif.

3:45 – I wish I had a white Tahoe I didn’t give a shit about which I could pepper with brass damage.  “Nah baby, that’s not from rocks on the highway… I operate so hard, that’s all from ejecting brass.”

No tactical gyroscopic beer holder? Weaksauce.

For the operations I operate in, I can’t say I’ve ever wished my rail rotated 360 degrees.  Actually that’s a lie… I’ve always wanted a motorized 360 degree rotating rail with blades on it for CQB.  Even guns mounted facing outwards which sprayed bullets as the rail was rotating would be acceptable.

Assault-Rifle-Because-I-Am-BlackHead over to Ballista Tactical to pick one up for $200 if you’re interested.  Why that page looks like it’s trying to sell you a book on how to get rich and retire off penny stocks I have no idea.

Hat tip: Van

farmerjoe September 16, 2013 at 12:17 am

Thoughts? Hard to tell how hot she is with the sunglasses in the way.

032125 September 16, 2013 at 12:23 pm

Unless you have a very specific eye fetish, it shouldn’t be too hard to tell that she is attractive. Are you afraid that she has a lazy eye under there?

MakoGroup September 16, 2013 at 01:56 pm

Haha lazy eye or not I’d hit it

farmerjoe September 16, 2013 at 10:11 pm

Not saying a lazy eye is a deal breaker, but it can be the difference between a 7 and a 10.

032125 September 16, 2013 at 10:51 pm

As long as her brown eye was on straight, I’d hit it.

032125 September 16, 2013 at 10:54 pm

Oh look, there you have it. On the binary scale, she’s a 01. Sharp elbows, though…..

SittingDown September 16, 2013 at 04:01 am

If this Nautilus rail is any thing like the Nautilus exercise equipment, it will break in about two days.

Hey, it’s Anthony Weiner using an iRobot to scale the ladder of political power: http://www.nautilus.com/nautilus-brand/homepage.jsp

@1:00: Is that Tex Grebner tactically operating in operations? The leg has healed nicely. LOL

Now when Leonard Embody goes open carry trolling, he can lose his pistol and rifle conveniently. Thanks, Nautilus Rail! LEO: “Thanks for making that easier, bro.” ROFL

ThomasChagrin September 16, 2013 at 04:29 am

I still get a kick out of people saying “double you double you dot…” when verbally giving me a web address… It’s tough to get that third “double you” out.

Matt in FL September 16, 2013 at 07:41 am

I noticed that too. I don’t even know why people bother to try to stumble through it, since most any modern browser will get you to where you’re going without the www. part. Worst case scenario it takes you to a search page and you click on the first result.

Kevin September 16, 2013 at 04:49 am

Too many moving parts, too much to think about especially when the adrenaline is going. I’m NOT BY ANY MEANS any sort of operator besides owing some pew pews but I’ve worked with operators on just about every level and believe me no serious operator would use this garbage. Just some armchair warrior who thinks he can operate. I’m not even trying to be silly and overuse the term “operate”.

David September 16, 2013 at 04:58 am

This is for the upscale trendy mall ninja.

Will September 16, 2013 at 05:12 am

That one guys TOTALLY ripped out Mattv’s look! He outghta sue the rotating rail out of em! (plus, at one point he seemed to be laughing with his head down, maybe it WAS Mattv??)

Taylor TX September 16, 2013 at 06:22 am

haha I thought maybe it was also.

dave w September 16, 2013 at 05:36 am

I second the vote for a motorized version.
This is clearly designed for the arfcom crowd

rjackparis September 16, 2013 at 06:20 am

holy shit. this is useless.
i saw no actual advantage other then
OMG IT SPINS

MrMaigo September 16, 2013 at 06:42 am

That’s the most mall ninja thing I have EVER seen. EVER.

Mitch September 16, 2013 at 06:51 am

ALMOST makes sense if you want a foregrip and a bipod, but not a foregrip bipod combo. almost. but it doesn’t.

StarvinPilgrim September 16, 2013 at 07:11 am

OMG it SPINS .jpg

ninjavitis September 16, 2013 at 07:13 am

Real operators don’t look at the camera. Wait until they start marketing this to the airsoft community. They will suck this right up.

lolinski September 16, 2013 at 07:31 am

Regarding the taser, isn’t it easier to mount a taser under your barrel? (that way you could actually use th ebottom rail for something)?

I mean mounting it as you would mount a flare/grenade launcher, shotgun or flashlight/laser.

Matt in FL September 16, 2013 at 07:43 am

Was it my imagination, or was the only time we actually saw the thing spin while the operators were operating was when the dude flipped the pistol mount from the right to the left side so he could shoot under the van?

The rest of the time they were just rotating the whole gun, not the rail.

elephantrider September 16, 2013 at 05:10 pm

I think they used it a couple other times; to switch optics and offset the vertical foregrip into a makeshift bipod. The thing is still completely retarded. I don’t see how this could keep a decent zero on a RDS with a rotating handguard.

SteelerFan September 16, 2013 at 08:26 am

“Funny Bloopers and Pictures”

There probably wouldn’t be bloopers if this thing wasn’t a total waste of time. I’m surprised Red Jacket hasn’t come up with this. Although now that it exists they’ll probably make one because it’s “neva been done befo'”

elephantrider September 16, 2013 at 05:05 pm

Just give the ‘Sons of Guns’ producers some time to catch up. I’m sure RJF will be incorporating this “game changa,” into their mountain of shitty guns.

Edward September 16, 2013 at 08:52 am

All I ever wanted was to run a metric ton of optics on the same rifle. I’m going to put my eotech, NV, thermal, and 1-6 DMR scope on each side of this puppy.

I’ve never felt so dynamic . . . *eyeroll*

SittingDown September 16, 2013 at 10:19 am

I’m just waiting for a “coupler” that allows you to connect UNLIMITED ARs together using the rails. *eyes roll* It would make for an interesting Tactical Response or Range Time class. ;)

*Erika gives birth to Siamese Twins*
*Cory shouts “I said coupled ARs in this class, not Siamese Twins!”

Chris75 September 16, 2013 at 11:40 am

In the operations I operate in, this could definitely help me operate more operationally. I could attach three different sights, two flashlights, lasers, bipod, grip, angled grip, glass breaker, bayonet, extra mag, and a Glock 91 (You guys don’t know about that Glock yet. It’s classified.) My weapon platform would only weigh about 18 pounds then. HSLD!

MakoGroup September 16, 2013 at 12:20 pm

Long ago I bought into all the hype of more crap on an AR must be better. Best thing I ever did when I built my second was to just throw a tube rail on it and run iron sights.

TK September 16, 2013 at 04:43 pm

Clearly this is catering to the Tier White operator. For those who don’t know, that is three levels higher than a Tier 0 operator.

bandroidx September 16, 2013 at 11:58 pm

clearly for tier 360 operators

Ryan In The Rockies September 17, 2013 at 08:39 am

I was really hoping the manufacturer would show up to try and defend their dumb ass product. Maybe insult Mike and attack his lack of operational operation experience.

ENDO-Mike September 17, 2013 at 11:06 pm

haha yea entertainment value is definitely maximized when that happens.

Elcapitain September 17, 2013 at 11:06 am
RADCONar420 September 18, 2013 at 12:54 pm

If Chris Costa used this in the next MD video, you guys will rush over to CheaperThanDirt to buy it!

SittingDown September 18, 2013 at 01:49 pm

Only if it includes free tactical arm tape, Costa action figure, angled fore grip, KAC triple tap, stick on beard and Teenage Mutant Ninjas Turtles back pack.

ENDO-Mike September 19, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Only if he had arm tape and the ninja turtle satchel on!