The Making Of – Crazy Slingshot Guy Fake Injury Trolling

Sure enough, he confirms the video was fake, and explains how he did it:

Joerg-Sprave3:03 – He used MS Paint! haha that’s what I call skillz.  I could think of a few easier ways he could have accomplished that with his video editing software (a “mask” for one), but whatever.. what he did seemed to do the trick.

I’ll definitely watch his Zombie Wars movie when it comes out.  You can go like the Facebook page for that if you’re interested.

kai September 30, 2013 at 03:17 pm

Man, I Was Seriously Concerned For This Guy! I Guess I Am A Sucker. It Was Very Convincing!

Bozoereee November 16, 2013 at 07:03 pm

Liars and cheats usually are convincing.

SittingDown September 30, 2013 at 05:22 pm

Paint does have a purpose after all.

LayingDown June 6, 2015 at 11:35 pm

Go figure. I thought it was just for making random line drawings and filling them with color.

Riana May 22, 2014 at 04:19 am

I Was also Seriously Concerned For This Guy. Good fake and video editing man!

Pete February 11, 2015 at 09:53 am

Very cool ! It had me fooled I was sure he had been hurt bad, I even tried to figure the foot pounds kinetic energy he got binged with. My estimate came out to around 8ftlbs right between the running lights. That’s after hitting a wall and traveling all the way back to his position. I estimated closer to 12ftlbs at the back stop, (if I did the formula correctly and estimated the speeds and weight of the 20mm bearing correctly) In other words, I wonder what the actual energy (ballistics) numbers are? The video was fun but I think its safe to say we all thought you got hurt and felt bad for you. So you should always say at the beginning of your videos kids don’t try this at home with out your dad’s, and if your dad try’s it stand behind him.

Ugly Mike March 19, 2015 at 06:58 pm

Glad you are OK,brotha! Hope the movie is as shocking!

P March 25, 2015 at 08:33 pm

Should have said you at least did it to help promote the danger of the possibilities of ricochets.

Gary R June 7, 2015 at 05:22 am

I seen the original video of the ricochet, and it made me wince and feel the pain. Good job man.

Tom Crull June 10, 2015 at 09:45 pm

The acting was great.

David G November 3, 2015 at 02:00 pm

Omg I was in pain for that guy. I had to stop the video and seat for a minute.

Steve December 24, 2015 at 10:20 am

That head shot video reminded me of the “real” one where a guy from the US shoots a thick steel plate with a 50 cal rifle. the bullet came back and hit him in the ear muff and lost just a bit of bark.Man he was so lucky not to have a 50 cal hole I his head.
I think if Jorges film was real, Tanja would of been in just a little more of an emotional flap, regardless of the pragmatic and practical German attitude, as a 20 ml BB hitting you in the head at that implied velocity would go close to killing even Jorge.

Julie January 30, 2016 at 09:26 am

That was good.. now that I am over the trauma that was caused over your video. I commend you on your special effects and your saftey claims in this video. Kids can get hurt doing this stuff.

Daniel C. Mick February 2, 2016 at 02:58 am

I want you to be my mentor

Scot February 6, 2016 at 01:31 am

Silly kid’s dam man I was praying your ass wasn’t dead fucker…great job brother you had me for sure.

rj February 8, 2016 at 03:03 pm