Buck Yeager Ammonation Documentary Kickstarter

Buck Yeager wants to make a documentary about his life at Tactical Response:

In this documentary you will follow a group of James Yeager’s Tactical Response students (some with law enforcement experience, some current or prior military duty and some civilians with a little training and some with a LOT) through intensive and gut wrenching scenarios.Training which will test both their physical and mental boundaries. Think embedded cameramen. That means no sound stage! No rehearsals! No phony drama! No actors! Real stress! Real emotion and REAL DANGER!

James-Yeager-Angel-ApprovedCheck out his Kickstarter and throw some money his way if you want to support.  haha wow $18k of 10k already raised… well that didn’t take long.

Sounds like it will be entertaining; I’ll watch it.  A lot of camera men running around, safety could get dicey.  Yeager isn’t afraid of down range photography though, we already know that.

SittingDown October 23, 2013 at 02:18 am

“Training which will test both their physical and mental boundaries.”

Maybe the mental boundaries not so much. LOL

elephantrider October 23, 2013 at 12:27 pm

Didn’t watch the video, but from the looks of the two human chunks flanking Yeager, I’m gonna guess that they draw the line at doing a push-up? The guy with the eye-patch draws the line at judging distances quickly? Yeager draws the line at editing his retarded thoughts.

Glocker20 October 23, 2013 at 03:04 am

Worst person ever to show the true “gun culture”. He is exactly the imagine I hate being shown as true “gun culture”. I might watch this train wreck…until the stupidity gets to be too much, which I anticipate will be around the 10 minute mark.

SittingDown October 23, 2013 at 04:40 am

But will there be a duel contract? That is the question.

elephantrider October 23, 2013 at 12:41 pm

Not sure about the duel contract, but since the “DANGER” will be “REAL” I would assume there will be a lengthy release form for the participants to sign.

That Kickstarter description was written by someone with a personality disorder and an inferiority complex. So full of joke potential I’m not even sure where to start. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that there are enough retards out there to get this guy to $20k so quickly.

I love the statements about failure resulting in loss of business and humiliation (a guy can hope and pray can’t he), yeah right? How exactly is this going to work? If someone fails they are going to get killed? What if they succeed, do they kill someone? How exactly are we defining success and failure?

Andy Wolf October 23, 2013 at 08:08 am

“Gun movie premiere ends with next-day assault weapons ban”.

^ headline

ringo45 October 23, 2013 at 09:10 am

Someone pledged $10,000. Don’t they have anything better to support? That’s pretty extreme.

Matt in FL October 23, 2013 at 09:27 am

Well, it comes with “all the training you can take in one year,” so if you subscribed to his philosophy and lived local to him so you could be out there every weekend.

You’d also need a rather large pile of ammunition.

elephantrider October 23, 2013 at 12:42 pm

“You’d also need a rather large pile of ammunition.”

Damn, there goes another $10k.

Al Cohol October 23, 2013 at 09:13 am

I like Yeager and his videos. While he doesn’t mirror all of us in gun culture, and most definitely not the type that I find myself in (I don’t even own a chest rig), I would most definitely watch this. He’s definitely on the edgier side of things but he also isn’t afraid to say a lot of shit we are all thinking. Sometimes not the best idea though. I’m probably not gonna back this but I don’t mind where this is going. Its exercising his first amendment isn’t it? Can’t hate that.

theblackknight October 24, 2013 at 12:47 am

Actually, A judge did just that when they revoked his carry permit after he ranted like a fucking idiot about shooting people.

heavyfire7537 October 23, 2013 at 09:46 am

It should read ” How about you fund my project to further glorify me”. Jeez

SittingDown October 23, 2013 at 10:01 am

Times must be hard in the Yeager household. ;)

jim bob October 23, 2013 at 11:19 am

my body is ready

ninjavitis October 23, 2013 at 03:13 pm

Is it just me, or is his beard seriously screwed up and slanted to his right side?

elephantrider October 26, 2013 at 10:38 pm

Actually his face is slanted to the left.

dagamore October 23, 2013 at 05:08 pm

10K and you have to pay for the damn dinner. how much to bid to tell him to his face he is a coward, and to go fuck him self.

ENDO-Mike October 23, 2013 at 05:17 pm

That’s free any day of the week except according to him NO ONE on earth will ever say that to him.

bandroidx October 24, 2013 at 07:34 am

the tattoo guy called him a ditch runner to his face and it was epic

Pat M October 24, 2013 at 12:39 pm

Bunch of FAT FUCKS

DANGER CLOSE October 25, 2013 at 10:40 pm

strange coincidence but he kind of sounds like KENNY ‘MUTHERFUKIN’ POWERS.

SittingDown October 29, 2013 at 09:30 am

This. And he looks like Vladimir Lenin more and more every time I see him. Especially when you watch video on Lenin speeches. LOL http://youtu.be/uuOT0wRGKUo

Lenin picture:

Yeager pre-rockstar image attempt:

ah hahahahahahahaha October 29, 2013 at 08:35 pm

Judging by the number of “heavy 6s” in that photo, we’re gonna need a bigger ditch….