Ninja Turtle Sig Sauer 226

FXhummel1 claims this is a “Zombie” themed 226… uh… no he went full Ninja Turtle with this one:

FXHummel1-ENDO-Defend-Freedomhahaha YouTube user snoopycomputer wrote “1992 called, they want their super soaker back.”  <— haha also a good one.  I definitely had a Super Soaker in that color scheme.

Thoughts?  Would operate with Ninja Turtle / Super Soaker Sig?

CHASE! October 29, 2013 at 01:44 am

WARNING: Do not go full retard if you have kids in the house.

Seriously though, as an operating operator operating in operator conditions, I would probably pick this up and shoot the first person I saw expecting a plastic sticky dart nailing their forehead….

Rick October 29, 2013 at 05:55 am

I cant fully explain how stupid I think that is

Ed October 29, 2013 at 06:09 am

I’m not going to bother to watch the video when I can see in the screenshot that yes, it is indeed Ninja Turtle themed, or John Deere or something. Who are all these people who think Zombies = bright green? They all need to just stop. I love zombies and zombie movies even though most are terrible, but everyone needs to stop with the zombie themed firearms. Not a single one of them has ever looked well thought out.

snoopycomputer October 29, 2013 at 06:35 am

Holy crap, I’m famous now! Ha ha! :D

cottewmitch October 29, 2013 at 06:44 am

thats on par with the femme fatale ar-15s and pink and white firearms.

Adam October 29, 2013 at 08:06 am

It’s John Deer themed.

SittingDown October 29, 2013 at 09:32 am

Does it include the Ninja Turtle Shell backpack from Costco-Lupus? LOL

Jim October 29, 2013 at 10:56 am

I don’t get all the hate, it’s totally rad dudes!

Seriously though, painting a firearm toy colors can only lead to bad, bad things. Especially if you have kids, or plan on ever having kids.

50certs October 29, 2013 at 01:27 pm

I think it’s cool. Yea it kind of looks like a toy but when you pick up a gun you can tell it’s not a toy. I think we should encourage people to paint their guns different colors. They look way less threatening; it’d be a good pr move for the gun community. And if you’re worried about kids then teach them about firearms and don’t leave ANY loaded firearms out around kids too young to understand respect for firearms. That’s just basic common sense.

DaveP. October 29, 2013 at 10:33 pm

+1. There’s no practical reason why civilian-owned guns can’t be any color/combination of colors the owner may choose. Yay for individualism; boo for conformity.

st4 October 29, 2013 at 01:37 pm

No, “ban it because it sets gun rights back/gives ammo to the antis,” types (yet)? I’m impressed.

dave w October 29, 2013 at 04:43 pm

it would have been better with the correct John Deere colors or that green with different colored grips. but i still approve.

Dave October 29, 2013 at 09:30 pm

I really want Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle themed items and accessories to become a thing. C’mon guys, just think of the possibilities! Optics that forego traditional cross hairs for slices of pizza converging on a dot. Targets of Shredder, Beebop, and Rocksteady. AR stocks with the words “Cowubunga!” or “Pizza Time!” painted on. “Turtle Shell Green” could replace “Flat Dark Earth” as the operator of choice. Rail accessories that would allow you to attach any of the turtle’s signature weapons like swords, a stave, nunchucks, those knife things, or a piece of pizza to your firearm. Any purchase of ammunition designed for combating Shredder’s foot soldiers could come with a coupon that offers 10% off your next purchase at Pizza Hut because there’s nothing left inside of you except an empty void.

elephantrider October 29, 2013 at 10:43 pm

Zombie shit is retarded, Sigs suck, XS Big Dots suck, and that paint job is shit.

SittingDown October 30, 2013 at 09:57 am

LOL.

Thievin Stealburg October 30, 2013 at 09:35 am

Definitivly not my cup of tea, but he did a good job on the paint process. I have a super boner for the black and bronze color scheme.