For sirs that do not like to get their hands dirty:
- Eliminates hand injuries – Safety above all!!
- MMFS – Modular Magazine Feed System – Load all manufacturers 5.56mm magazines
- Eliminates damage to magazine feed lips
- Prolongs magazine life
- Highly reliable
- Printable Reports
- Loads 29 bullets in 9 seconds
- Loads 18 magazines in less then 3 minutes
- Holds up to 2000 bullets (with an external silo up to 10,000 bullets)
- Powerful Touch Control Panel, Simple operation
- Customizable to any Caliber
A boring video of it in action:
1:03 – OMG someone punch that guy in the dick and show him how to properly remove a round from a magazine by sliding it forward with your thumb. I realize what he’s doing does in fact work.. but it’s painful to watch. I’ve never seen anyone do it that way.
You can read more about this machine over at Primatic.
Hahha what a complicated machine to accomplish such a mundane task. I like the idea of a full magazine being loaded in less than 9 seconds though. Really, a speed loader like the LULA does a quick / excellent job and only costs around $25. No word on the price of this automatic thing, but as they say “If you have to ask, you can’t afford it”.
Ugh “BULLETS per magazine”… seriously… “bullets”? What kind of rookie operation is this? I’m fully expecting all the guys in the comments with the talk about “clip.. magazine… bullets.. cartridges… it makes no difference. Semantics bRAH.” to jump on me. Yes it does make a difference.. you sound like a rube talking about your clips with bullets in them, so if that’s what you’re going for then by all means disregard the actual names.
And what’s this 29 not 30 bullshit? Like Biggie Smalls said “Don’t fill them clips too high / give them bullets room to breathe“ amirite fellas? I know some operators say 29 so there less tension when you’re initially trying to seat the magazine.