The Aftermath – PWS

Not sure if post-Apocalypse or current day Detroit:

I know Detroit isn’t mountainous, but I’m assuming those could be piles of garbage and composting human remains.

1:21 – Oooo yeah.  That’s a pro-tip if I’ve ever seen one.

Not one of PWS’ best videos, but hey it’s gun related content for free and looks like it may be continued… so I’ll take what I can get.  P.S. Sweet keyhole pattern on the quadrail brAh.

PWS-Tactical-Hand-Guard-LengthenerOnly a couple more days until Half Cocked (their much anticipated cartoon) debuts… I’m pretty pumped.

Tito January 6, 2014 at 05:14 am

He chambered a round after he started hearing gunfire? You’re walking around Detroit without a round chambered?? What next? Your glock makes a cocking sound when you point it at someone?

st4 January 6, 2014 at 04:33 pm

Maybe FreddieW was a co-director.

Professor Hale January 6, 2014 at 07:06 am

All that work to make a fire only to kick it out. With ammo prices they way they are, he should have invested in a backup disposable lighter. I hope he saved that brass. It still has a useful primer in it.

thatturahguy January 6, 2014 at 07:13 am

Best tinder I’ve found is the natural fiber baler twine. Cut a 4″ piece, pull it apart, and form a loose ball. Touch a match- even a paper one- and you’ve got a good strong flame. I wouldn’t waste a cartridge as in the video.

Werewolf1021 January 6, 2014 at 11:04 am

Dryer lint is the probably my favorite because its free and lights extremely easy. Keep a bunch of it in an older prescription bottle to keep it dry and allow it to float in water.

Starvinpilgrim January 6, 2014 at 07:17 am

Funny how his lighter actually had flame when the powder was light. 1:28 slow mo

ENDO-Mike January 6, 2014 at 08:04 am

PWS THINKS THEY CAN FOOL US HUH?! haha good catch.

Tito January 6, 2014 at 07:28 am

He should have caught his pants on fire so he could take that hard earned flame with him as he took off. Now see? THAT is thinking right there.

jpr January 6, 2014 at 08:24 am

If I’m in mountainous terrain, and its snowing, the first survival step I’m going to take is zip up my jacket.

dogxhead January 7, 2014 at 06:59 am

hahaha!!

Ben January 6, 2014 at 11:44 am

I would generally enter a close quarters environment with my weapon shouldered instead of slinging it to do so, but i only operate operationarily on the interweb.

SittingDown January 6, 2014 at 03:49 pm

Cleanest gear ever to survive an apocalypse. LOL

Mike Wilburt April 9, 2014 at 07:33 am

The choice of that telescopic sight does surprise me.
After seeing a few TV segments about the companies hired to provide arms for movies and TV, they serve as technical advisors as well as prop providers.
They DO respond to the desires of the director’s vision, but it would seem to me that if the director wanted a big scope on the rifle, the armorers would have equipped Gossling’s gun with some big beer can-sized red dot site.
That would not only look nasty, it would be more technically accurate.