.22 LR Snacks – Battered And Deep-fried

Mattv2099 working out the menu for his upcoming gun related restaurant:

Mattv2099-ENDO-Trollture-TrollingThat batter looked good… reminds me I need to make crepes again soon.  After seeing the video I likely won’t put .22 LR in them though… maybe I’ll try .50 BMG.  I figure since it’s centerfire it must be safer.

He got some good camera angles!  That’s A LOT of hot oil flying everywhere.  Glad he came out unscathed.

Was anyone else surprised at the results?

Bryce January 28, 2014 at 07:33 am

I am really surprised everything didn’t end in a big ball of grease fire

Starvinpilgrim January 28, 2014 at 08:46 am

He really needs to adjust his burner & fix that gas leak. Gas leaks are bad mkay.

Phil January 28, 2014 at 10:27 am

What a fucking dumbass

Phil January 28, 2014 at 10:29 am

Dumbasses like this that do these retarded things always end up hurting themselves and then the government has to put more laws in place or put more restrictions on things to try and prevent these things.

derpmaster January 28, 2014 at 01:32 pm

I’m fairly certain that there is no legislation the government can put in place to prevent people from deep frying ammo on a turkey fryer with a gas leak.

rob January 28, 2014 at 05:26 pm

isn’t there any other content on this giant thing we call the internet other than cooking with a firearm or gun themed electronic keyboard jingles? I am growing weary of this blog.

ENDO-Mike January 28, 2014 at 05:29 pm

Likely! I’m sure there are other sites you can find that stuff on if you’re starting to feel that coming here for 5 seconds every day is just wearing on your soul too much.

Rob January 28, 2014 at 09:32 pm

There used to be great content here, now it seems there is only the two aforementioned youtubers and a bit of james yeager comedy mixed in. step up the game bro

ENDO-Mike January 28, 2014 at 09:37 pm

I think you’re mistaking this for another website. Think of ENDO as my own personal diary, that you can look at if you want. You obviously don’t care much for it anymore so maybe it’s time to stop coming? The numbers don’t lie, the site is doing great. If you could leave the link to your blog though so I can see how it’s done, I’d take a look and maybe your skills would rub off on me. I’m assuming you have a lot of original content which you painstakingly create on a daily basis, something I know I could definitely improve on.

Starvinpilgrim January 30, 2014 at 11:00 am

I can’t stand the matt2099 or Buck Yeager videos either but instead of trashing on the guy that writes the blog I usually just save time and keep scrolling.

Al T. January 29, 2014 at 04:28 pm

Dang. I was hoping for some Tex Grebner-style screaming and running around on fire. Must have used water in that frying pan.

MattV2099 January 31, 2014 at 08:55 pm

Primers go off at 425 degrees. The vegetable oil should ignite at 600 degrees approximately.

This was crazy dangerous. I didnt expect this big of a reaction. The subsequent tests will be conducted in the back 40 of my friends farm!

Taofledermaus February 2, 2014 at 07:27 pm

I liked this video because it was something no one ever tried before. We’ve seen what happens if you put ammo in an oven, a microwave, or set pallets of it on fire or drive over it with a bull dozer.
We can all watch the 50000 videos debating which gun is better, a 9mm or 45 acp or AK vs AR but
on Youtube, it is rare people are innovative and come out with original content.