HK-93′ing Some CRT TVs

FPSRussia tries to liven things up a bit:

FPS-RussiaShould have turned the TVs on. Should have showed footage of him loading the cartridges backwards into the magazine.  I don’t know… I still think the guy is still really off his game.  The videos just don’t have the same feel as they used to, because it seems like his heart isn’t in it.

That ACOG tho…

Josh February 19, 2014 at 02:00 am

Since when is a 93 full-auto? Also…I thought a g3 was 7.62? Maybe I’m just being nit-picky, but he usually has his details more on target (pun intended).

DinoRidingArab February 19, 2014 at 08:49 am

The HK91 is essentially a G3, not the HK93 as he says in the video. Also, I’m pretty sure the 93 has a full auto conversion.

Mr. Farrell February 19, 2014 at 08:41 am

I have noticed that the tone has changed somewhat. But given the circumstances, it’s understandable. Keith was big part of the show and now someone else had to fill his shoes. And it must be difficult to carry on without him. Either way, I’m a fan of fps Russia and the man behind the accent, so I will keep tuning in.

Weer'd Beard February 19, 2014 at 04:56 pm

Man the ergonomics suck monkey crank on the G3 family!

hate those rifles.

and Kyle is boring as hell to watch.

Federale (@Federale86) February 19, 2014 at 07:46 pm

Eye and ear protection. He is stepping up his game.

Me February 20, 2014 at 02:08 am

So obviously he’s not allowed to blow things up anymore?

elephantrider February 20, 2014 at 07:32 pm

Well, he could get explosives and blow things up if he bothered to get the proper permits in the first place. I guessing that with all the attention he drew upon himself before his hiatus that he would have a hard time getting permits now. Richard Ryan has full autos and explosives and he is in the People’s Republic of California. Richard took the time to do everything legally in the first place.

SuckingHeadWound February 21, 2014 at 07:16 pm

I feel bad for those trees downrange. They must get tore up after a while.