A Furry You Don’t Want To Mess With – Furries And Guns

Ban high capacity assault furries?

Some gun stuff here starting at 0:57:

I didn’t even really know what a “furry” was even though I saw people in fox type suits on the internet associated with that word every now and then.  I googled it and I still don’t really “get” it, but whatever… it’s not for me to care about / judge.  As long as the people doing it are having fun then good for them.

furries-fur-real

Slide manipulation etc.. has got to be a pain with padded fur hands like that!  I wouldn’t want to be wearing a suit like that on a hot day either.

I saw a picture captioned.  “Furries.  The nerds other nerds make fun of”

Hat tip: Tim, Van

Seb February 25, 2014 at 12:59 pm

I wonder how much fur gets caught in the action?

derpmaster February 25, 2014 at 04:24 pm

is that an ac556 or a converted mini14? or is he bump firing?

Tears Morgan February 25, 2014 at 04:43 pm

I think you miss the point of these furries.

Allow me to give you a hint, they share the affections of the stereotypical Welshman.

some_guy February 26, 2014 at 06:57 am

Wow, first there losers who want to perform acts of beastality, then they dress up as the animals they want to perform said acts with.

Please don’t encourage these mentally unstable people.

TheBear February 26, 2014 at 09:29 am

It always amuses me that the most intolerant and/or logically lacking posters on any site ever always have the worst grammar.

Furries are the absolute lowest rung of geek culture, but live and let live, bro.

JimJoeJamBob February 26, 2014 at 08:54 pm

I wouldn’t say the lowest rung, but not saying that we in the fandom are high and mighty.
I comment as a furry/gun-enthusiast/former-Tumblr-browser, and trust me, Tumblr can get way worse than what one fandom even thinks about over the course of a day.

I’d also like to point out, for posterity, that while there are people in the fandom who like that sort of stuff, they are an extremely small minority, just like Jihadists, and just like the aforementioned explosion-prone Arabs, we hate them, because they make it worse for the rest of us.

Austin July 10, 2014 at 02:11 am

being furry has nothing to do with beastiality or any sexual acts for that matter, it is a very insulting misconception as i myself am one, i am an avid gun lover and collector. so i am going to ask you nicely to not talk about us like that, since furries spend alot of time raising money for charity

Yiff March 5, 2016 at 11:03 pm

Found the guy who masturbates in his mascot costume. Always the denial fetishist furfags that are the worst sexual deviants.

jim bob February 26, 2014 at 11:14 am

*yiffs thread vigorously*

Austin July 10, 2014 at 02:18 am

your not helping XD

Seb February 26, 2014 at 09:18 pm

I mean…damn I just thought they liked to dress up like it was halloween or something.

What can I say I guess I am not up on my furry trivia.

Mountain February 28, 2014 at 05:58 am

Dude, Mike… do you need to talk or something? You feeling okay, bro? Why the hell are you watching videos of the average ARFCOM user?

Austin July 10, 2014 at 02:17 am

for all you out there, just know that being furry has no association with anything sexual or beastiality, we are just normal people that just happen to be fans of a specific kind of art work, saying a furry is into beastiality or calling the fandom sick because of it, is just as offensive as calling a black man a “nigger” or a Mexican a “wetback” it is pretty offensive, and since i know that none of you here have actually done the proper research into what a furry is, i suggest you actually meet one, were fun loving people that just like to have a good time, the fandom its self is very family friendly and we like to keep it that way, also only a portion of the fandom is a bunch of nerds! also, i love guns

Shy the gun loving Fox September 24, 2014 at 11:56 am

Im a furry. I own guns. Gots lots of fellow military brothers who also are furry. Who cares as long as youre having fun. However….. shooting a gun in suit is a BAD IDEA
melted fur
reduced visability.
fur caught in action
cant get a proper grip on a high recoil weapon.
All bad things lol