Sonny Puzikas x James Yeager – Bathing In Controversy

LOL the range safety jokes literally write themselves:

1:19 – Dallas hey?  MrColionNoir and him should link up for some type of epic collab.

2:23 – Yeager talks about Sonny trying to take his “lead” in being the more controversial firearms instructor (duel contract, photographers downrange, talking about killing people etc..).  LOL yea shooting someone is so funny.   Sheeeeeeeeeeit.  Yeager never shot anyone as far as I know, so Sonny has him edged out in that controversial aspect.  Sonny also swings AK-47s at dudes faces, so then there’s that too. Quite the toss-up hmmmmmm.

3:48 – Sonny owned up to his “mistake”.  Cool story bro?

Sonny-Puzikas-AK-Glock-Dual-WieldNot sure why Yeager is trying to resurrect Sonny’s career, but whatever *shrug* … good for him for trying to help a guy out I suppose if that’s what he really wants to cosign.   The video definitely means more controversy points for Yeager which equal more youtube views.

Would operate in Spetsnaz and/or mall security operations with Sonny?  Let me know in the comments.  Me?  I’ll stay alive and continue to talk shit from my keyboard drinking lux drinks, and stuffing my face with popcorn and cheetos. Which reminds me *MAHHHHHHHHHHHM MOAR CHeeeTOzzzzzzzzs!*

Andyhasky February 26, 2014 at 07:34 am

Bastrop is kinda between College Station (Texas A&M) and Austin if that gives you any idea of it’s location, really wanted to make it to this class back on the 14-15th, but unfortunately I had to compete in the beer olympics

PJ February 26, 2014 at 10:39 am

I’d wondered what happened to Sonny. He became a persona non grata pretty quick after all that went down. At first why he’d get together with Yeager but I guess he’s considered untouchable by most everyone else. Now I kinda wonder what took so long.

dgdimick February 26, 2014 at 12:18 pm

Yeager will be good friends with anyone that will talk to him.

As for Sonny, I just read about his negligent shooting. Something like that is going to have a lot of comments, and jokes made about you for a number of years. He was pretty stand up about what he did, however, you still have to sufffer through your mistakes.

elephantrider February 26, 2014 at 04:08 pm

Sonny P classes. Come for the training, stay for the gutshots to the fellow instructor.

Owww… you shot me you A-hole!

Seb February 27, 2014 at 12:18 pm

A bromance in the making…USA/Russian relations

feartomorrow March 3, 2014 at 10:23 am

Would train with. No care. PS: Sonny’s face looks like a skull.