Richard Ryan Takes Some Geek Girls Shooting

Geek & Sundry x Richard Ryan:

Richard-Ryan-ENDO-California4:23 – LOL I was wondering when they were going to dual wield, or at least ask about it.  Props to Richard for not entertaining that with new shooters… he was nice about it too.

Richard is wearing the California No Right To Bear arms t-shirt from ENDO Apparel.  Damn that shirt looks good in brown.

Hat tip: Adam

Regulus February 28, 2014 at 03:52 am

It’s a shame I have to go to work cause after watching this I’ve got some MAJOR MORNING WOOD

Lord Adamar February 28, 2014 at 05:02 am

Just when I thought I couldn’t possibly love CBG19 any more than I already do.

Gizmo March 1, 2014 at 08:10 am

Yuuuuuuuuuuup

If any of you are Game of Throne super nerds ComicbookGirl19 has some great videos on her youtube channel. I haven’t watched a single episode or read a single page of the book…but i’ll be damned if i’ll watch those videos everytime a new one comes out.

TheBear February 28, 2014 at 08:57 am

I am not sure why, but this girl is hot as fuck.

I think I just have a huge weakness for all things geeky/nerdy.

Love me some girls with brains.

Adam February 28, 2014 at 08:27 pm

I know. I’m not really a nerd, but I have the hots for nerd chicks for some reason.

st4 February 28, 2014 at 10:14 am

Fun vid!

RichardRyan February 28, 2014 at 11:33 am

Man… I can’t get anything past you guys! We’ll at least @Endo-Mike get’s to see that my wardrobe has slowly become endo shirts to the point where it’s the only stuff I have to wear… Even outside of my own videos.

Glad you guys enjoyed it. The edit focuses a lot on the comics. I wish they showed just one full run with either of the girls on steel. They were 9/10 and 10/10 every time. They really did crush it.

PPGMD February 28, 2014 at 01:32 pm

Too bad Richard didn’t bring out a pair of USPs. IIRC Tomb Raider used USPs as Lara gun of choice back in the day.

Scott February 28, 2014 at 02:21 pm

Love to see girls having a genuinely good time shooting guns. It probably had a lot to do with Richard not being a total gun prick, rather explaining how the stuff works sincerely. Next time try to get Felicia Day ;)

Todd S February 28, 2014 at 03:02 pm

Thanks, Richard, for introducing more folks to shooting!

farmerjoe March 1, 2014 at 02:29 am

Hot Chicks, Hot Guns. What’s not to love about the video? Thanks Ryan.