Half Cocked – S0E03

If you’re looking for a cartoon about guns, move along… move along…

I thought PWS was a firearms company and this was supposed to be a firearm related cartoon?  I’ve criticized every episode so far for basically the same reason, they have all sucked.  The story line that is… the animation is definitely nice, but who really cares when the story is the worst?  I was really optimistic at first.

PWS-Half-Cocked-Cartoon-Logo

Can they turn this slow train wreck around?  Am I alone with this feeling?

Kev March 13, 2014 at 12:22 am

Quit posting about them… by this point, it is fairly clearly not directed by a guy who cares about gun rights, just somebody who thought it was a clever name.

ENDO-Mike March 13, 2014 at 12:31 pm

Yea no doubt, I think I will stop!

Aron March 13, 2014 at 12:49 am

Yeah, really, stop posting about it.
Although I have the same relationship with the Walking Dead : I’ve hated the show since season two but force myself to keep watching it in the off chance that it’ll get good again.

Look up “sunk cost fallacy” for more info on why we do this

ENDO-Mike March 13, 2014 at 12:31 pm

haha yea walking dead is the same for me.

JoeDeke March 13, 2014 at 05:30 am

I farted in the car! Bwa-ha ha.. ha ha..aha

Wow.

Samson March 13, 2014 at 07:49 am

Basically, the episodes seem like they were developed around inside jokes and random stuff happening at the company. They might think it’s the most interesting thing in the world (because they’re living it), but utterly meaningless to the rest of us. I guess I just had to be there.

BOB1 March 13, 2014 at 05:09 pm

“Half Cocked is an animated cartoon produced in house by PWS employees, and is based on real-life occurrences at our PWS facility.”
Found that on the PWS website. No wonder it’s so easy to relate to… NOT.

Zachary March 13, 2014 at 10:08 am

Damn this sucks balls through a straw, so yeah, stop posting about it

ENDO-Mike March 13, 2014 at 01:58 pm

They just retweeted my post about this episode. Likely didn’t even read the post haha

BOB1 March 13, 2014 at 05:06 pm

I watch every single one hoping it may be good, and every time I realize that I’ll never get those minutes back… *sigh*

The VigilantSpectre March 16, 2014 at 01:17 pm

I was talking to someone about this at the HARD ROCK at SHOT Show. I think that guy was a friend of the guy who does this. I told the guy that I thought it had its moments when I could force myself through its first minutes. I am not sure of the end goal of this thing but it’s gun related so I am not going to attack it .