Your Responsibility To Troll Keyboard Commandos Never Ends

Jay Gibson straight tied my internet panties into a celtic knot with this one:

Troll-FaceYou crazy for this one Jay.  Oh well, keep standing down range and hoping for the best with your bosses students and see if I care.  I’ll keep blogging about it and shaking my fat head in front of the keyboard while I lick the cheeto dust off my fingers and the inside of the bag.

Thoughts?  Anyone still think this is a perfectly reasonable practice to get a couple in front of the muzzle photographs?

34 COMMENTS - JUMP DOWN ↓ TO ADD YOUR OWN

TheBear April 2, 2014 at 02:20 am

It doesn’t shock me.

In the Army we would do react to fire drills on line and regularly have guys 5-10 feet in front of behind us in their lane.

However, we were infantry soldiers and being trained to that level was our /job/. I laugh when civvies who don’t operate in regular operations feel a need to pursue this type of training.

BigDiggerNick April 2, 2014 at 10:54 am

Entitled government welfare queen with below average intelligence thinks he’s super-special and that those ‘filthy casual civilians’ couldn’t possibly need to train for combat, not all standing in a straight line.

Enjoy sucking Uncle Sam’s dick for sustenance.

11b April 2, 2014 at 10:45 pm

I had this long rant typed out aimed at you, but then I realized you were talking about Yeager, right?

TheBear April 2, 2014 at 11:13 pm

127 GT score on the ASVAB, buddy. :)
Currently hold a BS. Was accepted to several major universities at 18. Scored above 1300 on the SAT back when it was hard.

Quite a few infantry soldiers volunteer out of duty, something you probably know little about.

And I’m a civvy myself now in the corporate world.

Nice try, though.

fnx9 April 3, 2014 at 11:02 am
st4 April 2, 2014 at 01:50 pm

We don’t need it because its not our job? Anti-gun much?

TheBear April 3, 2014 at 07:46 am

I was obviously referring to yuppies, not civvies in tactical or tacti-cool jobs.

dantheman April 3, 2014 at 09:24 am

So he’d be like, down with bangers getting in on this sorta training because their job might need to shoot some fools ya know. Yuppies don’t need it.

11b April 2, 2014 at 10:47 pm

Honestly, although this guy is a moron, I’d rather have Yeager shooting at me than a couple of E-2s who are nervous as shit lol

Seb April 2, 2014 at 03:21 am

I want to see him do that while Sonny is there. LOL

Wizardofwizdom April 2, 2014 at 07:05 am
Dontshootmebro April 2, 2014 at 06:56 am

I wonder if he is a TR employee or an independent contractor. I also wonder if TR has had him sign any CYA liabilty documents. Its foolish and he knows it.

Wizardofwizdom April 2, 2014 at 07:06 am

I just don’t know why a tripod wouldn’t be a more safe idea.

atm April 2, 2014 at 07:06 am

No one would care about Yeager if he didn’t troll so hard. He has to keep on advertising his controversial practices in order to get media attention.

“Any publicity is good publicity.”

jim bob April 2, 2014 at 07:34 am

i wonder if anyone ever aims for his cowlick? like those old shoot the cigarette out of the mouth tricks.

they should make a video of two buck chuck yeager in a tactical kilt, doing it with a bullwhip. it could become the new Harlem Shake meme.

david mortimer April 2, 2014 at 08:58 am

If the muzzle never points at them then go for it. I wouldn’t trust anyone to do it to me (including cops and military), but I would let instructors do it. Probably to much liability but whatever works.

As for the people who think only military/police can have decent training: no one owns the patent on violence. Civilians have every right and responsibility to get the best training they can.

I laugh when regular infantry think they are better than everyone else, as if anyone off the street can’t sign up and be taught the same thing. You just get there much quicker with quality civilian training.

bob April 2, 2014 at 09:25 am

“look ma I survived playing on the freeway!!”
just because nothing happened today does not mean keep trying to get killed by tossing safety out the window

bob April 2, 2014 at 05:29 pm

hey james tacti-cool yeger just replied to my post like a moron

James Yeager
4:50 PM

Speaking of the highway do you drive or ride in automobiles? If so STOP IMMEDIATELY! Just because you didn’t get killed today…
Robert Wilson
5:16 PM

but i don’t play in traffic like a moron –and when in a car I do the safe thing I wear the SEAT BELT what does this guy do ride on the hood
Robert Wilson
5:25 PM

ohh ya james
just so ya know if you really need those “tacti-cool” pics from down range
they do sell cameras now that can have a remote pan and tilt head on a tripod and a remote video tap so you can see what the camera see’s

the movie biz has been using them for like 15 years now

LOLOLOLOL!!! hard

ENDO-Mike April 3, 2014 at 08:25 am

haha nice work!

bob April 3, 2014 at 01:31 pm

and then lets add the photogs reply today

Jay Gibson
Yesterday 6:35 PM

+Robert Wilson I am not using those because it is staged and artificial.
Real people in the moment is what I want.

I have to stop at this point as I can bring myself to wack on the mentally challenged

but I would have replied — and a target range is real world place??? and not artificial and or staged??? riiighhhhttt

Curtis in IL April 2, 2014 at 09:34 am

What an idiot.
He doesn’t know how to hold the camera properly.
Someday he’s gonna get his little pinky shot off.

JoeDeke April 2, 2014 at 09:49 am

People get on the road with trucks passing them at 70 mph only a few feet away without a thought but they see something like this and go apeshit.

In short I think this guy is an idiot but I see riskier things every day

TheBear April 2, 2014 at 11:16 pm

Curtis April 2, 2014 at 10:18 am

I dig the pants. Auscam maybe? Or repro WWII HBT?

Taofledermaus April 2, 2014 at 10:59 am

It takes two to do this. One guy to stand in front of the shooter and the guy shooting. But what is SO interesting about those shots that you’d do this? They are just getting people fired up.

Mount April 2, 2014 at 11:49 am

I wonder how much their insurance costs go up when the insurance company sees videos like this.

Ross April 2, 2014 at 02:15 pm

From the cadence of the shots this wasn’t a “pull your gun out and blast the target ASAP” drill. The shooter was very deliberate with every shot. Gee, maybe cuz there was a guy downrange?

If they had any real nuts and wanted to fuckin claim they’re all hardcore they’d run full speed from the holster on the move.

Oh they didn’t do that? MAYBE BECAUSE IT’S NOT SAFE.

I’ll stand downrange while a guy who shoots 50,000 rounds a year takes all day to line up his shots. Would I do that in a class with people I don’t know? HELL NO.

atm April 3, 2014 at 04:17 am

But what is the point? To prove you are more “tactical” than the next mall ninja?

Nakedgun April 2, 2014 at 06:42 pm

The guy’s obviously not too bright; can’t even count past One or Two while taking pictures..

A purely-unsafe environment and any normal range in ‘Merica.

CrunkleRoss April 2, 2014 at 07:57 pm

If he was a real man he would have the flash strobing everytime he took a picture.

TheBear April 2, 2014 at 11:17 pm

If he was a real man he’d have a pistol bayonet mounted to his camera.

Taofledermaus April 2, 2014 at 09:18 pm

I wonder if he would let me shoot him while he was holding an AR500 plate to his chest? I’d only use a .22…

11b April 2, 2014 at 10:46 pm

For science. And stuff.

dgdimick April 5, 2014 at 01:07 pm

I’m speechless at the level of stupidity, shown once again by TR.

I guess it’s a good thing they didn’t use “Shoot House Ivan” to help them with the video.