Also known as the Glock Tactical Suppressor (GTS):
- Made out of plastic
- Quick disconnect (with the required specialty barrel)
- Glock claims it is good for 15 rounds
- Sells for $130 in South Africa according to the video
It would be pretty neat to own one of these just as a collectors item. I’m pretty sure we are not allowed to buy imported suppressors though… can anyone clarify that?
Huge surprise *sarcasm* there is no mention of this on Glock’s fantastic website that they update once every decade. hehe
If anyone has any more info or detailed pictures please email me!
The five female members of Texas Christian University’s national championship rifle team got a shout out from Obama on Monday evening at the NCAA sports champions celebration at the White House; “We’ve got the sharpshooters from the TCU rifle squad. Where are they?” asked Obama as the team members, standing near the camera risers, screamed. “I think that they may be able to give the Secret Service a run for their money.”
Obama told the TCU team members that he, too, practiced shooting with a rifle. “He said he practiced with the Secret Service,”
Full Story – HERE
I don’t know he practices often, but it’s interesting to hear him acknowledge that he has shot with the Secret Service. Regardless, that is about the only cool thing I’ve ever heard him say.
Some hilarious stuff from Reddit user BattleHall:
- President Obama is anti-handgun… because he knows that a handgun is only good for fighting your way back to your rifle.
- Obama’s deep, dark secret isn’t that he’s a Muslim, it’s that he’s a gun nut. He has a prayer rug, but it’s embroidered with the image of John Moses Browning.
- Obama scoffs at the 9mm vs. .45 ACP debate; instead his CCL authorized a tactical nuclear strike.
- Sometimes, when he’s bored, Obama sends Sarah Brady anonymous gift wrapped packages containing a bottle of Hoppe’s No. 9.
- After the election, he let everyone freak out and start buying up ammo because he was still sitting on a pallet of corrosive Bulgarian .380 that he got roped into buying at the Knob Creek shoot back in the 90′s, and he’s been trying to unload it for years.
- In exchange for letting her plant an organic garden at the White House, Michelle has to let Barack keep his prized Dillon XL 650 in the West Wing; no single stage for him, he’s a progressive.
You know what the 1st Rule for a Gunfight is:
- Bring a gun. Preferably, bring at least two guns. Bring all of your friends who have guns.
“So Barack, who’d you bring?”
“The United States Marine Corp.”
Sage advice Travis, thank you.
A couple other popular Magpul humor posts I did:
I wonder if anyone at Magpul reads this blog? Since I started this blog I’ve heard from a handful of other big time companies in the field, but never them.
Why was I was not aware this type of sport existed?
The above video was actually filmed in Florida, but the company GNAT Shoot is based in the UK.
A quick YouTube search for “RC plane shoot” yeilds a lot of other interesting videos:
Looks like great fun too, although I’d have to be very confident in the guys I was shooting with before Id attempt that. There seems like too high of a possibility of getting muzzle swept (or worse).
An interesting combination! The picture says Houston, TX … anyone know where this is so I can check it out on Google street view?
This is so awesome:
I love military shenanigans. Good to see those guys having fun whenever possible.