The “Chariots of fire” soundtrack in the first half of the video is interesting:
- 0:47 – Walking single file with your pistol pointing at the guy in front of you. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that isn’t a great idea.
- 0:57 – The so called “safety circle” means you have to hold your gun like a limp wristed douchebag and scan your head around not really noticing anything.
- 1:04 – Team safety circle. For those times you’re surrounded and want to bunch up into an awkward non cohesive group.
- 1:12 – Running while field stripping your glock? Now there’s a skill you’re bound to need in a gunfight.
- 1:40 – Replace that gun with a loaded airsoft gun and see how many times this “disarming expert” gets shot in the face
- 2:43 – The “real world” disarming technique roll playing begins *eye roll*
- 3:19 – Demonstration of how carrying the Glock with no round in the chamber is the way to go. 0.3 second draw time? sure why not.. fumble with your undershirt more bro.
- 3:50 – The ever popular IWB Mexican carry
Thoughts on this training?
I’d have posts for weeks if I talked about all the videos on their YouTube channel; Most of them are absolutely ridiculous.
I wonder how many times the client gets shot rather than protected?
Hat tip: Aaron W.