Just don’t ask her specifics about the gun if she works for Esquire magazine… because then you’ll get wrong information like this:
See the full video HERE or click the screenshot above.
I find it hard to believe that someone could make that many obvious errors in one title.
Lets break it down:
- Glock & Wesson – Well the Glock part is correct. As far as I know Glock never collaborated with Wesson from Smith & Wesson on anything.
- 45mm – WTF? That would be a hell of a round!
- FPO – I have no idea what that means in the context of firearms.
- Designed in 1789 – hahhaha Uhhhhh no. Semi automatic handguns were not invented until the late 1800s.
- Designed by Colt Koch – Samuel Colt wasn’t born until 1814 and died in 1862, long before the Heckler & Koch company was founded in 1949… and as far as I know there is no one named “Colt Koch”.
I hope to god they didn’t get that information from the DEA agent.
I think we all got trolled by Esquire. LOL
Check out the “How To” over at Instructables – HERE
If you happen to attempt this… seeing as they are tall and might burn unevenly, you are gonna want to make sure you don’t leave the room with one burning.
“I’ve done my all. I’ve done my best,” Mr. Daley told reporters during a news conference at City Hall in Chicago.
To disarm residents of Chicago, and secure it’s ranking as one of the most violent cities in the United States? Yea you did a bang up job of that.
Full story – HERE
Too bad when he’s gone, Chicago will more than likely get someone else just as bad.
- If you don’t get the reference I made in the picture – Source
That just looks painful. He probably forgot he was even carrying a gun after that.
When asked, enter your favorite verb, sit back and enjoy.
ANY ITEM that looks like a gun will have to be licensed under several changes to the Weapons Act being considered by the Queensland State Government. Even guns made out of materials as unlikely as soap or plastic may have to be kept under lock and key if they could “reasonably be taken to be a weapon”.
Failure to license an imitation weapon will carry a maximum $4500 fine under the proposals and incorrect storage carries a penalty of $750.
Full story – HERE
Wow, and I thought the UK was nuts.